Reviews for Under All Conditions
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
her mom has a point she made this mistake once and he was a horrible dad why would she do it again she isnt a kid anymore she should know better
KRaZY.KoLe.GaC chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Random questioned for ch 7 why is it called a doctors practice?

Weird thing is me and my boyfriend were talking about this 2 nights ago. And its a practice cuz they still dont know everything
FabaFey chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
Wonderful story!

The last random thought made me laugh so hard Dr. Pepper shot out my nose.
gilmorejunkie21 chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
To answer your question: I don't know why they call it a "doctor's practice". I hope they're not praticing though cuz when I had brain surgery 6 or so years ago I hope they knew what they were doing. Maybe that's why I get meningitis in the operating room...
daydreamerrr chapter 15 . 7/27/2006
aw my lukey is so sweet this is good try to do more soon k
purtyinpink71121 chapter 15 . 7/10/2006
GREAT ENDING! That's so good! I love this story, and the ending was soo sweet! Good job, I love it, although I am rather sad that the story is over. Good job again!
purtyinpink71121 chapter 8 . 7/10/2006
Aw, that's a sweet ending... although that is implying that she doesn't need the baby she is carrying, but I'll let that one slide. Good job!
purtyinpink71121 chapter 7 . 7/10/2006
Chris is a jerk... I've always hated him. Doctor's practice... that one is hard too...
purtyinpink71121 chapter 6 . 7/10/2006
Good chapter! I wonder how Lorelai is going to tell everyone that it isn't Lukes... and the building one is a toughy...
purtyinpink71121 chapter 5 . 7/10/2006
1. Good job! This is a great chapter, and I'm glad Luke took it well!

2. I now get where the story title comes from!

3. Are the chapter titles all flowers because Luke gave Lorelai that flower or something?

4. The No. 2 pencil is No. 2 because... I'M NUMBER ONE! haha
purtyinpink71121 chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
Oh no! I wonder how Luke will take this! Luke and Lorelai didn't sleep together, did they? Is there any hope that it's Lukes? I hope somehow it is! And with the bald driver's lisense thing... my guess would be... invisible?
purtyinpink71121 chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
OH NO! LORELAI CAN'T BE PREGNANT! NO!

And to draw a blank... make a circle and write the word BLANK inside of it :)
purtyinpink71121 chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Good job! And we have to buy Barbie's friends because she's a horrible person, and is in debt for having to pay for her friends her whole life, so now she's making us do it ;)
superdiva0514 chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
I loved the ending! It was awesome!
RIP GG and VM chapter 15 . 5/8/2006
This was a really good chapter! You should do a sequel about five years later! Funny random thought!