Reviews for Teen Titans: Video Games Are Fun!
TNBCcrazed chapter 1 . 2/25
Zelda... the funnest, most addictive game I've played on GameCube, and still play now. I keep wanting to get Majora's Mask to see what the BEN file is... not the point. Zelda is frickin' awes-mazing-tastic!
It means angel, I think
Ilixm XV chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
INVADER ZIM REFERENCE!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
If no one has answered your pleas, I'll tell you myself. To delete a story, click on your username up in the top right corner of fanfiction. Then, in the column on the left, click on 'Publish' and then 'Manage Stories'. Click the name of the story you wish to delete. Then you will see, right under, 'Editing Story', it says 'Properties', 'Content/Chapters', 'Preview', 'Download', and then 'Delete Story'.
And there you go! Bippity Boppity Boo! And no more story.
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 32 . 3/9/2013
Best TT/Zelda crossover ever! I just need to read the terra/wildebeest lemon and my journey shall be complete. Thank you for writing this. Very few authors can write a fic that melds multiple aspects of my childhood together and even fewer still can do it properly.
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
If you still have it... Please send me the terra/wildebeest lemon. o/o
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Always did love this story.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
this is a nice chapter thank you for righting maybe short but it is a good chapter thank you
finalfantasyjoey chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
aaahhhhhhhhhhhh this a shock link is dead how will hyrule be saved from ganon great clife hanger thank you for righting this chapter.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
i hop they recover from this pain and soon because there is a lote more coming soon i a lovely romantic moment raven is having with beast boy what well happen next great story.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
woooow what a prologue what will happen to beast boy a raven next thank you for a good first chapter.
noname00 chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
Nice fic so far
Darkflames and fire chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
heh, innuendos and terra bein racist. typical day in teen titans universe... oh theres a superman clone punching away reality, yeah normal day in life. A)
Darkflames and fire chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
hey, i may be too late but you think you could do the body switching story? just throwin it out there. and if you wont you think i could write it using the base storyline you thought up? my writing is much less good but it seems like too cool of an idea to leave alone.
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 32 . 9/3/2011
WOW OMG i loved ur story i love the crossover as well! This is one of the best crossovers for the titand i have read. Good job!