Reviews for Breathe In Now
gschelt chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
for some reason i love this and it's not even femslash. weird.

the dialogue did an exquisite job of characterizing them. it was spot on.
craftyns99 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
took a chance looking for a Darcy/Alex fic and I have to say this was brilliant. Liked the dialogue and how you captured the characters.
Sensational Sista chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
oh wow this was a really great mini fic! you did a great job with it. the touchingness of it all and you brought out Alex's caring side to Darcy. nice work!

~Sista
WritingIsMyDream chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
ooh...I'd like to see a Dalex, that'd be cool. I noticed one typo in the third to last paragraph.
ImogenSantamaria chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Nicely done I must say! :D I love the way interaction between Alex and Darcy... awesome! Love it! Great job!
giveyourimmortalitytome chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
dude, this was freaking amazing!

like you said, i'm not the hugest fan of Darcy, but - you made me love her! Plus, Darcy and Alex is a totally random friendship but you totally made it work - and funny, to boot.

(“What is it with girls and Spinner, anyway? I mean, he’s not even that hot. I know I’m not the best judge of this kind of thing, but I still have eyes.”)

This was adorable. Your Darcy is adorable.

Good job!
Kenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I loved it! It was great! I totally felt like thats what happened after Darcy left the dance. Once again, i loved it!
SpySkater chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Alex and Darcy? Becoming friends? Very cool. I liked that they were giving each other advice (especially Alex).
BlackRoseOnFire chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was a good fic, even though I never liked Darcy. I just don't like her with Spinner really. But I liked how you had two people, who normally wouldn't talk at, help each other figure out what they needed. Great story.
theblankslate chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
honestly i loved it! darcy and alex being friends seem so cool.
icaughtfire chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Nice. I love it.

“And I should probably continue being really emo and leave,”

My favorite part, lol. You're a great writer :)
StorytellerD chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Great conversation scene! The characterizations and dialogue were really good. I liked that there's no indication that Darcy and Alex would necessarily become friends after this. But even though they're basically strangers to one another, they were able to bond for a brief moment.
Imaj Inaya chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Mostly a reviewer, and only one very delightful fanfiction. I love the set-up, the way you stay in character and you're writting style. This fits in the story really well, it seems like it totally could have happened in that last episode. Good job!
phyca chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That was a lovely, lovely one-shot. Made me smile quite a few times. Some of the best after breakup Alex out there, I'm sure. Loved her dialogue, loved the convo between the two girls. Good stuff!
Melodic Frequency chapter 1 . 4/3/2006