Reviews for Never Trust Your Friends
Fates My Bitch chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
I want to know what happened between Stan and Wendy.

So much build up. I love Wendy in this though.
Klinestife chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
You know what you should do? Change seƱor mackey's si bien, to m'bien. That's much more Mackey like.
MangoBones chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
so yeAh you'll probably never update this like, ever. But I enjoyed what you put up and I hope ONE DAY you will.

also I can be your beta XD
AyameRocks62294 chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Holy crap I love this story.

:D

SO MUCH.

I can't wait to see where the story leads!

Please update soon!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
I'm surprised this wasn't continued. I'd love to see how they get together.
dizzynetbookgirl chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Ah, goddamn it! I was just starting to get into this and bam, it cuts off.

Oh well. I understand how writer's block can be.
Highway Girl chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Howdy,

So I know you'll probably never update this again, what with it being two years since you last did. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Anywho, just thought I'd drop a line to say how great these five chapters were. Great story, great writing and some great pairings.

Cheers!
TeamChaotix chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
:{

Please continue soon. I'm really lovin this story.
unheardcries chapter 5 . 4/26/2007
Great job. Update soon!
Yuki neko Kira chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
OH! Cartmen was pissed at Kenny, so he decided to kill him. I'm really loving this story.
Teegan chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
Whatta awesome story, I love how u make them seem so real, I really got into this story and u must continue!
Moonlit Rain chapter 5 . 1/10/2007
I LOVE this story! The couples are just so cute! I love your writing too, it's really nice. You put South Park in a way that's not so silly, like the show, but fits anyway. Please update!
xWendyx chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
Wow, awesome story! I love CartmanxWendy, and this is one of the best I've ever read. I really wish you would update it, though. Anyway, love it! _
heypandora chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
This is so awesome... C/W (love) Kenny/Bebe (Sexy Perverted love) and Kyle/Stan (just plain cuteness)

What does 'si bien' mean? Proberly from an ep I havent seen... ..'

*favourites story*
Solnushka chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
love you. :glompsez: keep writing your awsome writing...stan is so dorkishly and sweetly confused.