Reviews for Those Be Rubies, Fairy Favours
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
asswipe
Bleughqu The-human-robot chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I simply HAD to review this. A little while ago, my theatre group did Midsummers and I had to play the anonymous fairy, so obviously I had to read this. I think it's really quite interesting how you found her to be and I thought your writing was beautiful, sticking to a fairy-like theme.

Not our fairy theme but we put on a darker version. I also love that you named her. All throughout the show I was called Fairy One. I was denied the ability to just name her myself, because we do method acting and my character wasn't important enough to Titania to name. That is why I kept cheering at her back story, it's nice to have a back story.

Thank you for writing so beautifully and for noticing the odd little fairy who acts as prologue to the second act.
Mytho-G chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
Bah! Must you leave your readers in such a trembling state of want? I know it has been 4 years since you've updated this story (and I hope you are still active, nonetheless), but I ask that you continue with this journey. It has gained my curiosity and ever-growing likeness of the Fay, Puck/Robin Goodfellow.

I'm actually rather glad that you are placing these two together. When I first read the book (and still do, to this day) I always envisioned those two having some sense of a relationship thereafter.

I hope this winter is treating you fair.
The Pumpkin Guardian chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
You should really update this story! It is soooo good and makes me want to read more!
Fates My Bitch chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
I hope you will not find me rude but will there EVER be another chapter.

I love Puck and "Fairy" so fracking much and I love the story. And I'm said because there is no new chapter.

...

I'll give you a cookie if you update.
TheMaraudersaremyhomies chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
All I can say is Yea!

I played the unamed fairy two years ago in Midsummer and have been thinking of her ever since!

I am so glad you have given her a name and a story, I was so sick of refering to myself as the fairy that talks to Puck during that production! I love how the chapter names are all consecutive lines in the verse fairy speaks, I nearly jumped for joy!

You've made an ex-fairy VERY happy.
The Last Kunoichi chapter 7 . 1/25/2008
Wow! I'm glad I was fortunate enough to read this story, seeing as though this is the first Shakespeare fanfic I've ever read. I know you haven't updated in a long time, but please do! Thanks!
jade trickster chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
I really like this! i like the well-developed character you have in Aspre, and the way you've integrated shakespearian verse with more modern phrases. You also captured puck's mischievous spirit very well. please come back to this and update soon!
mrmistoffelees chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
Nice job so far.
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
brilliant story,i must say.
Drop Your Oboe chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Fluff's not a bad thing. These fairies have interesting personalities.

Nice touch, the Latin. I think. I'm not very good with Latin.
ianii chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
Yee! I'm so happy you've updated. I love this story, and your Puck. I look forward to more! :D
Seregwen Morthil chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
sweetling, that's beautiful!

*glares*

the heck with alerts, where's our sweet fairy lovin'?

*looks embarrassed*

did... did i say that out loud?

*blushes*

sorry!

but if you ARE planning to have some... contact, in this story...

NOW'S THE TIME TO DO IT!

Anyway, love this pairing...

And your writing is excellent!

Please, don't leave us in suspense much longer.

you would rock my socks if I was wearing socks,

seri

(annie)
Seregwen Morthil chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
aspre loves puuck,

jacie loves erik,

anne loves jack davenport,

yay, yay, yay!

that, my friend, is exactly why i don't write song lyrics.

or poetry.

if i can help it.
Seregwen Morthil chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
It was pretty!

we are all very happy.

in fact, so happy that we insist to know what happens next.

ta!