Reviews for Dragon Blood
Ghost Wolf 114 chapter 28 . 1/13
lol I'm thinking more along the lines of Lilith Adam's first wife, I thought you were trying to be symbolic because she is the first of her generation.
Ghost Wolf 114 chapter 15 . 1/13
ugh so much rape...
Although I don't like ginny's character.. I think she should move on all ready, in the book when harry told her he didn't want to be with her she went on the front lines and fought death eaters side by side with Draco.
Ginny could be nice if she tried
Ghost Wolf 114 chapter 12 . 1/13
Dang I feel like harry kinda rapped Draco... Draco didn't seem to been enjoying it at all.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2017
Molly has a lot of nerve. Of course Harry won't marry your rapist dawg
samia.storme chapter 29 . 6/24/2017
Me ha gustado muchísimo, ha sido precioso. Sólo dos apuntes, no me gustan las Ginny psicópatas, creo que es un personaje con muchos matices que no terminaría así por Harry y no me imagino a Harry pasando de un hijo aunque odie a la madre.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 29 . 2/20/2017
This is a really beautiful story and I really enjoyed reading it.
However it is a shame you weren't able to get someone to check it before you posted it.
Harry was worried about LOSING Draco not loosing him.
Draco was in a COMA not a comma.
Hermione BUGGED Harry not buggered him!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 28 . 12/10/2016
Great story...

English is obviously not your first language but This was we'll written

Keep writing as life allows
Guest chapter 29 . 8/17/2016
Lovely story, Lilly is such a dear... Or should I say doe? Ha, ha ha! I've been waiting so long to use that joke! Ha, ha, ha... Ok, I'll just leave now...
ivanganev1992 chapter 29 . 7/28/2016
Ch 29

It was great story. The Dementors are still probably cursed angels of the dead soul guides wailing in cold and loneliness, but this time the dragons have free access to the earth saturating the earth once again with magic in their presence or doing their business in the earth unless if they go back in their dimension.
The curse"shut up -don't tell unless it's bonded"
is a obstacle and annoyance but it not big deal.

The end .
ivanganev1992 chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
Ch 27

Chaos, war final epic battle .

Fighting like air force with the dragons was not easy but finally was little inferno .

Voldemort's soul in his quest for immortality the soul was shredded to seven the scar maybe number eight.
It was destroyed in different ways stabbed, poisoned, drinked , exploded, burned to ashes.
And when in mockery the oldest most experienced in ages dragon tried that Voldemort insanity Voldemort become agonizingly slowly broiled burned inside and outside barbecue living fireball burning from the power to become Just a pile of ashes blown up in the wind like horrifying nighmare before disappearing in the fireworks of the new beautiful day.
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 7/28/2016
ch 26

Belatrix was Evil which hungry for power . And she got what she deserved squished like
filthy cockroach . So it was fairly . I don't feel any copassion to her .
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
Ch 22

In feeling :

Ahene GA
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
ch 16

Nagini was just Artefact for tht Voldemort . In one story I had seen her caring side but Volemort is absoluetly indiscrivable . the Hockrux Tom Riddle Diary was reasonable and the Basilisk also in one story.
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
ch 10

Malfoy at least could say Bi than that . But angst and untrist are still around .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
ch 9

If Malfoy wants the earth to swallow him in the extreme ankward moments , than I would like to release really powerful twister for the same thing . Or burning twister .