Reviews for Dragon Blood
Guest chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
beautiful
Deb chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Why gets Ginny that much support in her clingyness? She and Harry snogged around Hogwarts for a couple of weeks. Why is that made out to be the Love Story of the century? Is Hermione scared to end up alone in a sea of gingers if Harry doesn't date Ginny?
Cute story, btw.
Drarry4eva chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
Great story. Really it was. Despite all the grammar and spelling mistakes, it was good.
Drarry4eva chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
I guess Ginny won't be getting any serious help now since she is dead. Can't say I'm surprised by it. I am so glad that Draco is alright. Silly Harry for not believing that Draco's feelings are genuine.
Drarry4eva chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
Ginny still is truly a dumb girl. I don't care for her, but no man is worth a woman's pain. She needs some serious help. Hopefully in time she will get over that horrible obsession. It's not healthy, that's probably why Riddle is in her head.
Drarry4eva chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
You know Fleur's French right? French would be different than that. If you noticed how she spoke in the books or the movies. It would be more elegant. And Bernice, really? that doesn't seem like something that Draco would think of naming her. Not flaming, really I'm not, but I think Harry would have chosen Lily and Draco may have chosen his Narcissa or Cissy. Not complaining though, I just can't imagine either of them naming a child those names. Excelent story though.
Drarry4eva chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
Ginny is possibly the dumbest women on the planet. She should have that baby terminated. I hate myself for saying that since I am against abortion unless it would kill the mother. But she isn't capable of having a child, she had to drug and rape someone to get herself pregant, that is the stupidest thing any woman could do. She needs a big dose of reality. I so want Mrs Weasley to stop protecting her and to slap some sense into pea sized brain. Harry should have hexed her.
Drarry4eva chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
That girl is such a selfish brat, she needs to be punished. See, this is what happens when you are obsessed, it goes too far.
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
I really hate that girl. I am doing my best to get through your grammar mistakes. You put 'I give a damn about what everyone wants!'? Don't you mean 'I DON'T give a damn about want everyone wants.'? Anyways, as I said I can't let this story go just because it's hard to read. I am bearing. Please don't be offended, it's just some critisism. I like this story, as I said before. I just want to scream because there are so many mistakes.
Drarry4eva chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
This story is so good and so interesting even though I want to desperatly shove the ginger twit(Ginny) off a cliff. I want something bad to happen to her. But seriously, before you post a story, take a good hard look at it, there are so many mistakes. If you are not too good in English, get help. There is always, or usually someone on here who has good English skills who could look over your stories for you. It's just so frustrating. I can point out like 10 mistakes in this chapter alone. I am no English major but English is my main language. I used to suck at English even though it was what I grew up speaking, considering I am English-Canadian, but now I can just tell when I notice a mistake.
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
I prefer Harry being pregnant to Draco. I hate pregnant Draco, I also hate bottom Draco. No offense, if you like it. I just don't.
Drarry4eva chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Well, I really want Ginny to disappear, she is just getting too clingy and annoying. I hate that harry can never stand up to her. She always seems to annoy me, even in the books. It's sad how everyone but Harry is treating Draco, like he's a criminal. Just because of who his father is, it's ridiculous. However I like that Harry is warming up to him. And this story, really needs a beta, big time. There are just some parts that make no sense.
natsuki23 chapter 29 . 4/12/2014
So SWEET! I love it so very much!
sakujun chapter 29 . 2/21/2014
I LOVED this story *O*!
I couldn't stop reading it until the end! And the second epilogue was really, really cute. You wrote an amazing, worderful, awesome and thrilling fanfic. This story now is one of my favorites 3
Airy89 chapter 29 . 1/9/2014