Reviews for Dragon Blood
Anon chapter 24 . 11/21
This is pretty good considering English isn't your native language!
David-El chapter 8 . 9/13
Personally, if I were Draco, I would have said "Fine, but we're doing this my way. And I am not going to force Potter to have sex with me, period. When we do, it will be because HE wants to."
Lunelaya chapter 29 . 8/18
Hello! Just a few words to say that I just finished your story and I really really, really liked it!
Usually I'm not a huge fan of AU, but this story intrigued me. And I'm very glad I chose to read it.

While I was reading I had a thought - and I still have it now - it's that I wasn't reading a mere fanfiction but a real novel! Based on the Harry Potter universe, but with a real scenario in it. It's not just a fiction written to "put Harry and Draco together" (though I admit I'm certainly a fan of these fics haha), but on the contrary I found a whole story where the relationship between Harry and Draco, while important to the scenario, is not the only criteria you chose to lead your story. Hell, your scenario is more developed than the last book I bought!

Well, all these lines (I said "a few words", didn't I?...) to say "bravo" and thank you for writing this beautiful story!
I've just looked at the number of words. 173,000 words, moreover when you're not an English speaker! You are crasy haha I think it's the first time I read a fic this long in such a short time! I didn't even realise it was this long...

Really, thank you for sharing your story, keep going if you can! ;)
Wow... Ginny is more of a homophobe than Ron...
*grin* Lily is lovely. She isn't annoying like some of the other counterparts, I'm not sure why... But, it's lovely!
lulubram chapter 29 . 3/30
Love it
Guest chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
Deb chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Why gets Ginny that much support in her clingyness? She and Harry snogged around Hogwarts for a couple of weeks. Why is that made out to be the Love Story of the century? Is Hermione scared to end up alone in a sea of gingers if Harry doesn't date Ginny?
Cute story, btw.
Drarry4eva chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
Great story. Really it was. Despite all the grammar and spelling mistakes, it was good.
Drarry4eva chapter 27 . 5/12/2014
I guess Ginny won't be getting any serious help now since she is dead. Can't say I'm surprised by it. I am so glad that Draco is alright. Silly Harry for not believing that Draco's feelings are genuine.
Drarry4eva chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
Ginny still is truly a dumb girl. I don't care for her, but no man is worth a woman's pain. She needs some serious help. Hopefully in time she will get over that horrible obsession. It's not healthy, that's probably why Riddle is in her head.
Drarry4eva chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
You know Fleur's French right? French would be different than that. If you noticed how she spoke in the books or the movies. It would be more elegant. And Bernice, really? that doesn't seem like something that Draco would think of naming her. Not flaming, really I'm not, but I think Harry would have chosen Lily and Draco may have chosen his Narcissa or Cissy. Not complaining though, I just can't imagine either of them naming a child those names. Excelent story though.
Drarry4eva chapter 17 . 5/12/2014
Ginny is possibly the dumbest women on the planet. She should have that baby terminated. I hate myself for saying that since I am against abortion unless it would kill the mother. But she isn't capable of having a child, she had to drug and rape someone to get herself pregant, that is the stupidest thing any woman could do. She needs a big dose of reality. I so want Mrs Weasley to stop protecting her and to slap some sense into pea sized brain. Harry should have hexed her.
Drarry4eva chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
That girl is such a selfish brat, she needs to be punished. See, this is what happens when you are obsessed, it goes too far.
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
I really hate that girl. I am doing my best to get through your grammar mistakes. You put 'I give a damn about what everyone wants!'? Don't you mean 'I DON'T give a damn about want everyone wants.'? Anyways, as I said I can't let this story go just because it's hard to read. I am bearing. Please don't be offended, it's just some critisism. I like this story, as I said before. I just want to scream because there are so many mistakes.