Reviews for Dragon Blood
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 3h
ch 10

Malfoy at least could say Bi than that . But angst and untrist are still around .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 3h
ch 9

If Malfoy wants the earth to swallow him in the extreme ankward moments , than I would like to release really powerful twister for the same thing . Or burning twister .
metajosh chapter 1 . 7/24
Nice fic, loved the story, but the text was difficult to read. It needs to be edited and corrected in a lot of places.
I'm crying so hard right now...
Hancock23 chapter 29 . 3/13
I feel like a traitor saying this but, this could have made an awesome book 7. i love it. good work.
knifetoagunfight chapter 29 . 12/27/2015
You need to go through this fic at least 10 times and fix all the grammatically incorrect stuff. Half of it was unreadable. I had to read a sentence, fix it in my head, raead it the right way, then repeat the process throughout the whole fic. It's really hard to read and I almost just stopped reading at least 5 times it was so bad. Other than that, I liked the story and after its been fixed I wouldn't mind reading it again.
Anon chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
This is pretty good considering English isn't your native language!
David-El chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Personally, if I were Draco, I would have said "Fine, but we're doing this my way. And I am not going to force Potter to have sex with me, period. When we do, it will be because HE wants to."
Lunelaya chapter 29 . 8/18/2015
Hello! Just a few words to say that I just finished your story and I really really, really liked it!
Usually I'm not a huge fan of AU, but this story intrigued me. And I'm very glad I chose to read it.

While I was reading I had a thought - and I still have it now - it's that I wasn't reading a mere fanfiction but a real novel! Based on the Harry Potter universe, but with a real scenario in it. It's not just a fiction written to "put Harry and Draco together" (though I admit I'm certainly a fan of these fics haha), but on the contrary I found a whole story where the relationship between Harry and Draco, while important to the scenario, is not the only criteria you chose to lead your story. Hell, your scenario is more developed than the last book I bought!

Well, all these lines (I said "a few words", didn't I?...) to say "bravo" and thank you for writing this beautiful story!
...
I've just looked at the number of words. 173,000 words, moreover when you're not an English speaker! You are crasy haha I think it's the first time I read a fic this long in such a short time! I didn't even realise it was this long...

Really, thank you for sharing your story, keep going if you can! ;)
Lunelaya
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
Wow... Ginny is more of a homophobe than Ron...
Guest chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
*grin* Lily is lovely. She isn't annoying like some of the other counterparts, I'm not sure why... But, it's lovely!
lulubram chapter 29 . 3/30/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 29 . 11/6/2014
beautiful
Deb chapter 12 . 11/2/2014
Why gets Ginny that much support in her clingyness? She and Harry snogged around Hogwarts for a couple of weeks. Why is that made out to be the Love Story of the century? Is Hermione scared to end up alone in a sea of gingers if Harry doesn't date Ginny?
Cute story, btw.
Drarry4eva chapter 29 . 5/12/2014
Great story. Really it was. Despite all the grammar and spelling mistakes, it was good.