Reviews for Dragon Blood
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 29 . 2/20
This is a really beautiful story and I really enjoyed reading it.
However it is a shame you weren't able to get someone to check it before you posted it.
Harry was worried about LOSING Draco not loosing him.
Draco was in a COMA not a comma.
Hermione BUGGED Harry not buggered him!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 28 . 12/10/2016
Great story...

English is obviously not your first language but This was we'll written

Keep writing as life allows
Guest chapter 29 . 8/17/2016
Lovely story, Lilly is such a dear... Or should I say doe? Ha, ha ha! I've been waiting so long to use that joke! Ha, ha, ha... Ok, I'll just leave now...
ivanganev1992 chapter 29 . 7/28/2016
Ch 29

It was great story. The Dementors are still probably cursed angels of the dead soul guides wailing in cold and loneliness, but this time the dragons have free access to the earth saturating the earth once again with magic in their presence or doing their business in the earth unless if they go back in their dimension.
The curse"shut up -don't tell unless it's bonded"
is a obstacle and annoyance but it not big deal.

The end .
ivanganev1992 chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
Ch 27

Chaos, war final epic battle .

Fighting like air force with the dragons was not easy but finally was little inferno .

Voldemort's soul in his quest for immortality the soul was shredded to seven the scar maybe number eight.
It was destroyed in different ways stabbed, poisoned, drinked , exploded, burned to ashes.
And when in mockery the oldest most experienced in ages dragon tried that Voldemort insanity Voldemort become agonizingly slowly broiled burned inside and outside barbecue living fireball burning from the power to become Just a pile of ashes blown up in the wind like horrifying nighmare before disappearing in the fireworks of the new beautiful day.
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 7/28/2016
ch 26

Belatrix was Evil which hungry for power . And she got what she deserved squished like
filthy cockroach . So it was fairly . I don't feel any copassion to her .
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
Ch 22

In feeling :

Ahene GA
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
ch 16

Nagini was just Artefact for tht Voldemort . In one story I had seen her caring side but Volemort is absoluetly indiscrivable . the Hockrux Tom Riddle Diary was reasonable and the Basilisk also in one story.
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
ch 10

Malfoy at least could say Bi than that . But angst and untrist are still around .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
ch 9

If Malfoy wants the earth to swallow him in the extreme ankward moments , than I would like to release really powerful twister for the same thing . Or burning twister .
metajosh chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Nice fic, loved the story, but the text was difficult to read. It needs to be edited and corrected in a lot of places.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/20/2016
I'm crying so hard right now...
Hancock23 chapter 29 . 3/13/2016
I feel like a traitor saying this but, this could have made an awesome book 7. i love it. good work.
knifetoagunfight chapter 29 . 12/27/2015
You need to go through this fic at least 10 times and fix all the grammatically incorrect stuff. Half of it was unreadable. I had to read a sentence, fix it in my head, raead it the right way, then repeat the process throughout the whole fic. It's really hard to read and I almost just stopped reading at least 5 times it was so bad. Other than that, I liked the story and after its been fixed I wouldn't mind reading it again.
Anon chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
This is pretty good considering English isn't your native language!