Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
ecchansama chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
*snicker* Nice one. This is so warped I won't complain about anything really, I just hope I'll live to see more of this.

I like Akane's Mallet-sama. ''
ThreadWeaver chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
This story so far has been pure genius. I haven't ever laughed this much because of a story. Some of the lines in this story are the best. I could almost picture Ranma running from all the women screaming "George W. This is all your fault!"

I can hardly wait to see what happens to Ranma when Kasumi... asserts... her agression.

Please keep up the great work!
Wharpt chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Oy.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Ranma sighed as she grabbed her canteen and splashed herself. “There, all better. Now I’m just a heartless bitch. Night.”

ROTFLMAO!

I need more!
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
awsome fic

hope to see more soon

one thing

at the point where ranma called herself a heartless bitch, you changed pronouns before he splashed himself
Bobboky chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
awesome
nissepisse chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
what can i say...brilliant, just damn brilliant! ya topped the first chapter by 800%, and that one was great...ffs i need more
The DCG chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
This made me LOL.

Alot.
The Thirteenth Sapphire chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
I must say, my favorite part of this chapter, was the club scene with Inuyasha and Artimis. I hope that you keep up the comedic genius that is your style!
AzureSky123 chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Great job
Trugeta chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Great as usual. Looking forward to more.
Martrex chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Great stuff! ah, lack of thinking and intelligence encourages amusement. Still a bit confused about Kasumi's thinking... she doesn't want him, but wants him to want her... then again nearly all the women in these anime are damn near wierd in their thinking.

Looking forward to more!
MogtheGnome chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Amazing...simply amazing.

Keep up the good work on this!
Nysk chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
PLEASE STOP... MY SIDES HURT!
PepperJAQ chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
awesome chapter!

the only thing i have to point out is that, unless you were being sarcastic, ryoga falls for ranma's disguises more often then anyone else... just thought i'd mention it, since the line you used leaves one thinking that you meant that ryoga can see rigth through ranma's girl outfits.

poor mamoru indeed.