Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Rolling on the Floor Laughing My A** Off!

A silly gigglefest of massive proportions, as an Omake ought to be.

Iwish I had written it.

Mike
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
(laughing too hard to properly review)

Oh God man, you are EVIL...
TegwenielWestwind chapter 5 . 3/27/2007
That was certainly a bright spot of humor in my life. I love how it was outrageous, but never really got out of hand or out of your control.
DCWestby chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
Excellent.. So what more will happen anyway?
WalterDornez215 chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Best Chapter yet.
WalterDornez215 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Lol
Black Dragon6 chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
This was nothing short of spectacular. A comedic masterpiece in every sense of the word.

In a way, I feel bad, because now you've spoiled me too much to fully enjoy some of the other fics you wrote. Most of the other stories don't exhibit such a complete, well-rounded plot and sense of humor.

Another thing I loved about this story is that you kept Ranma's character the same as in canon, rather than "fixing" it as you've done in a few of your other series. I don't like it when Ranma decides to turn his attitude around and become polite and booksmart and super-sensitive. He's no fun like that. If anything, in this story you've made him even more disgruntled and disturbed, and frankly it made everything that much more priceless _
Final-Fan chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Well now you're just being silly.
funkmasterjo chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
Extremely amusing. You do not fear to change the characters to make your story more interesting. Yet these changes are not unexplained or unreasonable.
0K0 chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
OMFG THIS IS THE MOST HELARIOUS STORY I'V EVER READ!

no1specialakaboxcartbum chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
innortal this fanfic kicks ass why haven't you continued the story. i'll bet there are at least a couple hudred others wondering the same thing.
Foonting Turlingdromes chapter 5 . 6/30/2006
...That was EPIC.

I love you.
Story Weaver1 chapter 5 . 5/21/2006
So that's it? But nothing's resolved, it doesn't feel like an ending.

Despite that it was really funny. My favorite parts were the bits with Chaos.
Zaxxon chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
Hm... I am not sure how much more of this I can take...

Ranma just seems to get more and more abused... with no light at the end of the time.

Quite frankly, I don't see why this Ranma doesn't snap and kill everyone. Or is that the last chapter?

Worse, you're using so many poor-writer's cliches, everything is so over the top it's getting sickening... I have to ask, when it is going to stop?
Ysolde chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Warped and even more insane as time progresses. Can't wait to see it get even worse for Ranma.
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »