Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Zum chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Oh wow this is such a funny story. It is really great and I can't wait for the next chapter, however I think that you should have more people chasing ranma for his girls side besides Akane as that would make it that much crazier anyway continue writing this please
Upgrade chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
I root for Naga. I think Kodachi's less sane.

Poor, poor Ranma. And he thought his life was fubar before.
dragon-game chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Good story.

Please consider making a sequal.
Aznkendoboy124 chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Man, I could not stop laughing man!

Keep it up, I realy can't wait for more!
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Wow, this was insanely great, and I loved it. Found my self giggling more than once, and laughing out loud enough to have a head poke in the room. Looks like Ranma is headed into dark waters here. Just great!
Elijah Snow chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Acid...pure acid, that's what this is, pure acid. I can't remember the last time I read anything even relatively nutty and chaotic story as this one. I say, keep 'em commin'!

Mixing the Diggers family into the fray will certainly be interesting, but I'm a bit worried just how much destruction will be unleashed once they all get together. Knowing Gina, Brianna, and Brittany, there's going to be a lot for the Nerima crew to chew on once those three take off the kid gloves, not to mention what happens when Theodore does the same. Hmm...I wonder what'll happen when/if Nodoka meets up with Mrs. Diggers? Ooh, I bet that's going to be interesting. :D

Ok, enough madness for now, I think I must reboot my brain in order to set it straight again...
Trugeta chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Damn great work!
Judaphine chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
now, that's just too cruel_
Shakeval chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
damn your really messing up ranma's life in an almost believable way.

everything is slowly building up to the final eplosion were ranma says enough is enough and takes a trip to Jade or some other dimension/world. and then you have a sequal to write for that.

very funny man, very funny
darkwoofe chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
That was fun! Just what I needed. As always I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
AzureSky123 chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
lol nice. can't wait to see part2
ThreadWeaver chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
This story continues to make me fall out of my chair laughing and gasping for air. My wife is beginning to think I've lost it and should be put away. This story is so Ranma in a sick, sad, perverted, and wonderful sort of way.

Chaos should be inviting the other god(ess)(es) over for a "Super Bowl (or is it a super Ranma) party. I'm sure involving a few more of those would only add to the insanity-humor level.

I also think that including Sasami (from the omake) would acutally be a hillarious addition to the story.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
WHAT THE MOTHERFRAKER? (I don't own Battlestar Galactica). Methinks Ranma is toast. This was great so please continue it.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
... just looking at the final omake makes me cringe for Ranma.
nantukoprime chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Oh god, so funny.

Keep it up. I'm interested to see how this xover deals with how GD is in itself one huge xover/amalgam
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »