Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
ranma girl 14 chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
roflol, god can this get any funnier? plz update soon _
NeonProdigy chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
...Oh Gods

I can't decide whether I want to know what happens next or not. I can imagine it though...

(shudders)

I've decided to avoid the future where Usagi is in charge, as well as the insanity about to come, by watching the show from Chaos' place. Does he get good reception?
Ice-Tea-1983 chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
A lovely chaotic chapter that left everyone wondering where they were ... or maybe that was just me ...

I think there were a few too many seats on that flight ... oh well, all in the name of comedy, I guess ...

The only thing I reall had a problem with, was the phrasing of Kasumi's airplane scene. I think it should be "- her mind not on the poor doctors from whom she had stolen the credit cards that paid for this trip." Or "- from whom she had stolen the credit cards necessary to pay for this trip." I am by no means any expert, but it sounds wrong the way you wrote it.

Please don't take offence from this review, I only mean well.

May your wit and quill never dull.
Zum chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Oh wow this is such a funny story. It is really great and I can't wait for the next chapter, however I think that you should have more people chasing ranma for his girls side besides Akane as that would make it that much crazier anyway continue writing this please
Upgrade chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
I root for Naga. I think Kodachi's less sane.

Poor, poor Ranma. And he thought his life was fubar before.
dragon-game chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Good story.

Please consider making a sequal.
Aznkendoboy124 chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Man, I could not stop laughing man!~!

Keep it up, I realy can't wait for more~!
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Wow, this was insanely great, and I loved it. Found my self giggling more than once, and laughing out loud enough to have a head poke in the room. Looks like Ranma is headed into dark waters here. Just great!
Elijah Snow chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Acid...pure acid, that's what this is, pure acid. I can't remember the last time I read anything even relatively nutty and chaotic story as this one. I say, keep 'em commin'!

Mixing the Diggers family into the fray will certainly be interesting, but I'm a bit worried just how much destruction will be unleashed once they all get together. Knowing Gina, Brianna, and Brittany, there's going to be a lot for the Nerima crew to chew on once those three take off the kid gloves, not to mention what happens when Theodore does the same. Hmm...I wonder what'll happen when/if Nodoka meets up with Mrs. Diggers? Ooh, I bet that's going to be interesting. :D

Ok, enough madness for now, I think I must reboot my brain in order to set it straight again...
Trugeta chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
Damn great work!
Judaphine chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
now, that's just too cruel_
Shakeval chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
damn your really messing up ranma's life in an almost believable way.

everything is slowly building up to the final eplosion were ranma says enough is enough and takes a trip to Jade or some other dimension/world. and then you have a sequal to write for that.

very funny man, very funny
darkwoofe chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
That was fun! Just what I needed. As always I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
AzureSky123 chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
lol nice. can't wait to see part2
ThreadWeaver chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
This story continues to make me fall out of my chair laughing and gasping for air. My wife is beginning to think I've lost it and should be put away. This story is so Ranma in a sick, sad, perverted, and wonderful sort of way.

Chaos should be inviting the other god(ess)(es) over for a "Super Bowl (or is it a super Ranma) party. I'm sure involving a few more of those would only add to the insanity-humor level.

I also think that including Sasami (from the omake) would acutally be a hillarious addition to the story.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »