Reviews for Death's Other Kingdom
This. Was. Amazing.

You. Are. Amazing.

I loved this
Elise chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I didn't cry. But there were at least ten moments where I could easily have and ten more where I really held myself back. You were right, this is the worst possible outcome and thank God it won't come to that. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. If this did happen I think the fans would be after the writers with knives and pitchforks.
This was really well written, I must say. And now I'm off to find some silly crack to cheer me up because I'm on the verge of bloody tears.
CompassionAndCaring chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
*cries* My babies. Excellent job, hon. I'm really glad I found this.
kiragecko chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I'm sorry, I have no words. Thank you so much for writing this!
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
ohhhh... you evil creature...
Jordan chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow it's literally too early for me to be crying i hate this so much it made me feel so many tears i havent cried in lke 5 months i ahte becoming attached to fictional characters and then this im so sad but i loved it wow amazing writing my heart broke into so many pieces i don't know why sam and dean aren't real but gugrufjn
Sam-and-Sherlock-in-the-TARDIS chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was heartrendingly beautiful. Your writing is incredible and your wording flows beautifully. I love your writing style. I cried so many tears during this piece, that basically I just cried throughout, with small gaps where I wasn't weeping.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow, god, yeah, that was horrible, and too realistic for me to deal with this early in the morning. Fantastic job, as usual.
Seedtree chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Thank You. It was absolutely beautiful.
Blues de Jazz chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Thanks for make me cry, I need a take like this in the usual hurt Sammy fics. Wonderful story.
snowpuppies chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was just devastating. Enjoyed it top to bottom.
ShadowShinigami13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This story was gorgeous. And I think what made it so beautiful was the fact that Dean did not hate Sam for what he lost. He simply tried to continue living. So, although absolutely heartbreaking in the moments of utter helplessness, it was very true to character.
Lily-Rose chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very well written

and it's so heart-wrenching...truly stunning

*applauds*
darkestangel333 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
omg. DDx that was so sad. beautifully written and wonderfully tragic. :(( i can't imagine this happening to the boys. but if it did, i assume this would be how it played out. Dx

thanks for writing. 3
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Devastating but it has a terrible beauty too.