Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
Queen Of Slayers chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I love all your stories except this, found it pretty OOC to be honest, but you're still brilliant :)
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
They're an interesting pairing. I've tried to read it before, but I didn't like it.
Yours on the other hand, I do.
You're a fantastic writer.
yay chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow, Ron is a sucky brother.
Crazychicke chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
OMG i love draco/ginny - they are awesome! love the concept.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Haha loved this!(:
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aw...! I simply loved this one!
slytherin princess181 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Awesome!
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
So she forgives him for saying all that crap? Did she get that he didn't mean it then?

Btw-a few mistakes, i've forgotten if this is the one you said you already knew there were mistakes in but it can't hurt:

if you now what I mean -know

you said Hary was a "tall" dark haired guy at some point near the middle too, which confused me for a second, him being a midget and all. Ginny might be smaller, and she wa sitting so in her POV it might be a reasonable thing to say, but threw me for a second, so maybe you might want to change it...

He felt his breath hitch in his throat as walked over to him-missing the word she

and in IC Ginny, how refreshing! lol bz x
JustMyOpinion42 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I love it!
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
really interesting. the song suits the fic brilliantly, i liked the insults though, really good language.

keep up the good work, good luck.
Honeycups chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
How great!

Something new, finally!

very original. I don't know what to say, but I loved the characters, espec. Ginny.

Honey
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
pitty there isn't more because i really liked it. oh well, but if you won't write more of this one you should do more of others like them. PLEASE!
Sim1014 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
well done. i
mt-threat chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
How cute!
FaerieGlitter chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I loved it! It was fantastic! You didn't cheapen Draco by making him all nice and good like some authors do, he was still the same evil sex-god he always has been. And i liked the personality you gave Ginny. it suited her. Very well done.