Reviews for Agree to Disagree
Gayle chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Awesome story add some more to it.
pmsdevil01 chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
good chapter.
JanetD chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
That was really, really good. I think it's the best post-Shadow fic I've read. So, congratulations.

I think if I were Dean, though, I would have wanted to slap Sam upside the head for being such a broken record on the subject of "we should have all stayed together". ;-)
Aggie2011 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
that was really good...this is an awesome story...i sure hope there's more...
Red Hardy chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Wonderful, wonderful read! I think you captured both of their personalities perfectly, both as Sam and Dean and as 'younger sibling' and 'older sibling'. And it was nice to see Sam taking care of Dean - even if Sam was pissed off at him! While I love seeing Dean in big brother mode, I also - like you - enjoy bleeding, hurt Dean sometimes too! ;)
chocolate rules chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Aw! That was so cute! Sam pissed, but still cautious of Dean's state. Beautiful! And, well, the Dean angst! I love that too! :D

That'sit ;)
Alone Dreaming chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
I like it. Keep going. You've got something going and I think you've really got their personalities down. Especially in the first chapter. I'm impressed.

-Alone Dreaming
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
I loved this story! Your sammy seems so much like the sammy on the show! He has what I call baby of the family syndrome! He wants what he wants when he wants it, and only thinks about how thinks effect him. He doesn't know how to sacrifice for someone cause he has never had to do it before. Unlike Dean who is constantly putting everyone else before himself! I loved it! Awesome job! Katie
Whisper17 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Great chapter!

Update soon please!
TweedleDuh chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Good... TELL HIM SAM! Rest! freakin moron! I love dean but you got him perfectly in this... Stubborn and incapable to accept help!

I love this! Thank you! I don't know if you are planning a third chapter.. It actually could end there... but i'm up for my brotherly Angst! so.. i wont be against it!
Char chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
I'm loving it! Dean!Angst and Sam!Rage - always a great combo.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
I like it. I read both chapters first because it's hard to review sometimes for me if I don't read the whole story. In my sick and twisted way I always like it when Dean is suffering I have no idea why...
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
lol! wonderful chapter!

Jade
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Just... perfect.
JHNNangel13 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
I love it. Great chapter. The descriptions of the boys was great and you did their characters so well. One of the best I've read in a long time!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »