Reviews for Agree to Disagree
Onari chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Awesome work, my dear. Just awesome.

daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I adored Shadow and love reading the fics based on that ep. This was very good. Sam's anger was very believable and so well written. After having his dad ripped away from him it was no wonder he would blame Dean who, although probably rightly, had unilaterally made that decision for them.

Now, who's going to clean up poor Sammy's gashes? :-)
purehalo chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I loved this story. I loved the way Sam takes over and looks after Dean. Your discussions between them both were excellent also.

Can't wait to read more by you.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Very cool chap. We'll have to agree to disagree about the Daevas, since I thought it made since. They were shadow creatures and the light drove 'em away. But I like the tension between Sam and Dean. Catch ya on the flip side.
Antigone11 chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
“Sam’s head shot up, his dark eyes fastening on Dean, waiting, angry…”

It wouldn’t have mattered what Dean said. Sam was just poised for an opening, any opening, ready to unleash his anger.

“Dean’s eyes flashed and his hands clenched again. He wasn’t going to get pissed at Sammy. Sammy had patched him up last night. Sammy had given him cereal this morning. Sammy wasn’t used to not getting what he wanted…”

LOVED this. Dean’s little mantra really sums up their dynamic. It’s interesting, in a lot of cases, Sam’s rationale isn’t any more logical than Dean’s, yet Sam is so convinced he’s right. Dean may be in charge during the actual hunt and snarky before it, but he does seem to listen to Sam more than Sam listens to him. Unless, of course, there are chick flick moments involved…then Dean’s ears are closed for the season. Well done.
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
I was so excited to see an update! You wrote an amazing chapter! I loved all of the Dean angst. LOL. I absoultely cannot wait unitl the next update. Please keep up your amazing writing. Until your next update, Happy Writing. Hope your week starts out great for ya.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Great bickering chapter! Love the tension between the Dad issue, and the Dean in pain issue. Lovely ending.

Thanks for sharing,

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Great job. Very believeable. Catch ya on the flip side.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Well done.
Antigone11 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
“Where the hell did Sam get off being angry? Sam was the one who’d fuckin fallen for Meg in the first place.”

I’m glad to see someone acknowledge this because certainly it will never be mentioned on the show. It was Sam's oh so brilliant plan that got Dean and Sam captured in the first place. I think there's more than enough "dumbass" to go around, Sammy.

Loved Dean's paraphrase of the old, 'if you love something set it free...' bumper sticker.
Master Li chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
aw so cute! I love Sam's line at the end! They were in character, and it was a scene that should have been in the show. They needed some closure...anyway great job!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Despite the unfair amount of Dean angst- evil grin- this was an excellent chapter 1. I hung on every word, feeling the emotions very clearly. Great stuff, Emma.

Thanks for sharing,

JensenLover chapter 1 . 4/2/2006

Write more soon!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wonderful begining! pay back got to love it!

Sensue chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is the story that I wish the writers of Supernatural added. I mean, all of a sudden, we're at Hell House with no discussion as to how they made it out of there alive. Heck, there's no sign, bandage, etc that they'd even been attacked. I mean, I figured they'd at least have some scars!

Great story, it's going in my favorites! (Oh, and hate to bug you but are you going to finish "When Family Calls" or "Beginning of the End"...cause I'm dying to find out how they end!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »