Reviews for Agree to Disagree
Jellicle chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
There are times that I want to hit Sam hard, because sometimes he is the dumb ass.

Lovely first chapter. My poor Dean, poor honey.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I'm not sure how I felt about that episode. It was good, but I didn't like that Sam talked about leaving. He and Dean so belong with one another. I don't think Dean has much call to get angry about Meg, though. Sam was the one who told Dean there was something wrong with her and Dean was the one who told him to go for it. And Sam did leave Meg and go back and saved Dean's life in Scarecrow so he obviously wasn't too manipulated by her.

All in all, a very nice epilogue for Shadows and a great story. I agree about the passing reference to it in Hell House. Sam didn't sound angry or upset and Dean had more of an 'yeah, yeah, whatever' attitude so it does sound as though they hashed things out nicely.
Ang chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Great start! I too love a bloody hurt Dean. This is a great tag to Shadows. I can't wait to see where you take this. :)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Another great emotional add-on to the Shadow storyline that ended to abruptly for my own comfort. This helps flesh out the after effects and reactions that the brothers had to face and yes I loved it all. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more!
Grace Macy chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
GREAT! All of your stuff, which I just read non-stop. All great! Keep up the brilliant work! :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4