Reviews for Steve the Hufflepuff Death Eater
FanfictionIsAWayOfLife chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
MWAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! I'm a Puff myself and damn proud of it. This made my day 3 3 3
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
The Huffluminati. I love it.

Thanks for posting.
segir chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
funny as hell
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This...is...AWESOME :)
St. Fyrecat chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
HAHA! That's a great story! I love it! What a great concept for Hufflepuffs. Very clever.

Thanks for sharing.
ShyUnicorn chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was great fun to read. I like the idea of a Hufflepuff Honor Guard ruling the world from behind the scenes. I'll be able to sleep safe in my bed knowing that those patient, just, loyal and hardworking Hufflepuffs have got things covered ;)
taxzombie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I'm suprised I haven't reviewed this story before.

Short, simple and funny. And I don't mean simple in a bad way. Rather that it flowed from start to finish with no bumps in the road. Perhaps smooth might be a better word.

I consider it a mild crack fic, and quite appreciate it.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love this!
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hysterically funny! Thanks for writing and sharing with us!
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Ha, that's funny! I like it! Run away from the scary Hufflepuffs! They rule the world! (And don't even know it!)
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
omg ... so amusing ...

brilliant story _
TrisanaSanche chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Another awesome story from you, I love your style! *Never* underestimate the Hufflepuffs! Always knew they had to be there for a reason...wow!
aalens chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
At last! Hufflepuff recognised for the 'clever little bastards' they are.

Good fic - thanks

BTW, It is Letters of Marque' not 'letters of Marquee'. There is only one 'e' at the end of the word Marque - it is pronounced Mark and rhymes with park .

Marquees - rhyme wth car-keys - and, more importantly, marquees are different things entirely. A marquee is a large tent but also is the name for the scolling text images on web sites.
123-321 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
oh wow LOVED IT
anemix chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Bizarre. Hufflepuffs are sorely underestimated.

(\/)