Reviews for No Mas
Purgurl chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Hi there, I know Ive already reviewed this story but I was wondering, even though its been a while since you updated, if you were planning on continuing this? I would really love to read what happened next. Hopefully you do ;)
funkyhigh chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Yea! you've gotta have another chapter, let's here that sappy proposal we all want!
StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
OMG! I have never read such an amazing story!

Right on, we are both Sam/Danny fans. If you could, check out my fan fic "Drunk, Desperate, and Danny". I wish more people would pair them up. Please write more soon!

lylas
ninz chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
hey, update soon! But even more so update on 'Aviatophobia' Soon, please! :-)
Andraya TheLat chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Hey! I'm glad you've finally updated this fic!

This was an excellent chapter. I love the flashbacks! So greats!

Just, isn't it too soon for the proposal thing?
lorcris chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Yeah! Finally you update this story. Great, great chapter. I loved when Jack told Raffie and when Jack give the envelope to Danny. TBC? I don't know, if you want... but this would be a nice end to this fic.
Purgurl chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
wow what a great chapter! the flashback was really nice and danny was so sweet :D im glad he's ok! I think you should continue this so we can see if Sam says yes and see what happens with rafie...thanks for writing this its gives a great insight into a rarely explored realtionship ;D
pealee chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Great update. Please continue soon!
crying-tear chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
oh my god! just great! The Flashback was an amazing idea...I usually don't like sam/danny but in this story I hope so much that they found each other!

keep up the great work...
hotchner chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
I just had time to read what you have written of your story

and I LOVED it. I thought that it was an EXCELLENT begining

of the story. I hope that they are going to be able to pull

Danny through this. Keep up the Excellent writing. Can't

wait for the next Chapter.
Joralie chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
poor sam!it's so good!really!please update soon!
everydaymushroomhead chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
FINALLY, my review button is working again! I just want to say this is a wonderful start to a story, I love it. I have been trying forever to find Sam/Danny fanfics, but with little or no luck. I hav always thought that those two would fit well and complement each other. Good writing, please update soon.
lorcris chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Very great story! I'm very happy you decide to continue. I don't like very much Sam/Danny, but this fanfic is so sweet I'm changing the concept.

I love colouring pencils and books. It's the sweetest Danny's character.

Please update soon,... and don't kill him!
funkyhigh chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Hey, great chapter! i loved the flashback, a nice touch!
Andraya TheLat chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Ey! Great chapter!

I'm glad you decided to continue this fic, but will you continue the other one as well?

I have to say that I'm not a very Sam/Danny fan, but this fic is changging my mind...

Update soon!