Reviews for Once Again
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Yay! Happy Ending! Great story, loved it.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Brilliant :D
Free Energy chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
WHAT THE HELL? Isn't Bill the oldest out of the kids? Damn. Hermione DOES get around
RavensWood chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I just posted a review for the first story to this. I don't know how I managed to pass this one up when I was looking at your authored list. A very cute sequel:)
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Omg, this is so sweet! I love this sequel!
Emotionsonhold chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
OMG WHY TONKS! THat was awesome so sad but awesome
Ehlonna chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
YAY I just found the sequel lol I love it
strega-in-progress chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Thanks a lot for letting me know. You write beautifully. I stayed up all night yesterday writing a BWHG! I doubt I will ever post it or finish it or anything, but to get me out of writing SSHG (out of thinking SSHG, actually) was something nobody had managed before!

I really loved it, I think I will be reading more by you... (only not tonight, because I need to sleep at least every other night, but still) It is rare to find something this good, so I think it is your responsibility now to keep writing!
OonaPotter chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Great story Please write more I love the Bill and HErmione stories and you write them so well I have added you to everything Fav story, story alert, fav arthur... Update this I need it. Great job by the way you write this ship very well.
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
It was a little confusing but once I got it I thought it was extremely cute ~_~

the cat child of light
Wolness chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
*sque*

how gorgeous, without being over-done! (",)

Congrats
weasleytwinsarehott chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
aww that was to cute i loved it!
nehimasgift chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
o i'm so happy you wrote a sequel. this was just bittersweet then sweet at the end... i'm going to assume that ron iniated (sp?) the kiss before hermione told him who she liked :) well done :D
ShesJustAPerson chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
aw this is really sweet! i love it, good work!