Reviews for Realigning the Arrow
XionAmmy chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
LOL hilarious. Just all in all funny. Very nice balance of serious business and humor!
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Great chapter, definitely going on my alerts XD laughed during it and can't wait for more.
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Great chapter, *typing really slowly to avoid teacher detection lol*. I especially liked the ending, with the paper. I was sort of hoping he would turn up. oh well. lol.
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Not sure if I reviewed to the last chapter because of 's stupid errors but, like all of your other stories, I'm in love with this story. It's very entertaining but I'm sort of afraid that it's not finished because some of your others aren't. grr. Great for a laugh though, loved it.
LostMySightToLight chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
That was so awesome! I LOVED IT! I cant help but laugh at the whole 'he just had to pull an Axel'...funny stuff. But if you dont mind me saying, I dont think the age difference is that bad really. I'm telling you the truth when i say i've seen worse. Now 2-3 years age diff isn't bad, let me tell you. I have actually known many ppl who are like 13 or 14 and they would be dating like 19, 20, or even 21 year old college kids! It just depends on how mature they are. And i'm not gonna lie, I really wanted Axel to be the one Roxas was asking on a date...I guess I'll have to wait and see what god has to say about it(and yes i mean you). btw I am a HUGE fan of your work! you are like my god! i am not worthy. i am not worthy...:p
Pinuiini chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
I feel so bad for Roxas :3
secretkeeper13 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Can't wait to read more from you! Please write more cause I love it. I also like how Roxas started off with Kairi in the dream and ended with Axel!
Katielorraine chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
oh wow! more! need new chapter! it was awsome !
accome1919 chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
This story is so awesome, I really like it a lot, you've made all the characters really great!. Please update soon, I can't wait for another chapter!
Lolita Lilyette chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Haha. :D I love my math classes, mostly because when you say almost any problem out loud, it just makes you sound smart.

xD; Oh god, I miss the days of going to younger students and talk to friends about quadratics. Ah, the joys of life. :]
SassyOMG2282 chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
yay! omg this is so good! XD

Love Selphie and her situation and I think this story is just so awesome. Update when you can please! _

-Sassy
My Chemical Music Box chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
XD Oh I was just WAITING for that dream to happen! Beautiful! Haha!

I really like this story! Can't wait for more!
TakeFive chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
This is great! I'm really enjoying it so far. Ah, highschool drama.

The chapter titles are real clever. You get bonus points for those.
ishuchan chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg your stories make MEH blush for real, It's funny it a way that I laugh and blush that's so cute and unexpected, your stories brings a smile that nothing else does (besides watching axel pounce on roxas) but thats not the point. You're really awesome novelist keep writing and I'll be sure to read next chappy. Kisses and Hugs

Your biggest fan,

Ishu-san
whowhatnow chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Wow. -melts-

I love your stories! .

I'm sorry I suck so much at writing reviews, because this deserves a better one. But I do ;_; I phayl. It's just so...I still enjoy reading the parts of this that are about pairings I don't like. At all. Which like, never happens with me.

UPDATE SOON. PLEASE. I WILL BE FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT.