Reviews for A Child No More
jolan panthon chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Aaawwww that was so cute...the way that John talked about his boys was just so adorable...anyway absolutle loved it
Motherlyclucker chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
This is good, I like it!

Sincerely,

Motherlyclucker
Intex chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Aw! I liked this part the most. I
Intex chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I liked it.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Yay! I love this story! See, I told you I was off to read your other stories! Great job! I love how you capture Dean angst so well! It's my favorite! Katie
Tezpin chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Thankyou for making John a sympathetic character - in the episodes he always seems to be a devoted dad (if a little single minded in his purpose). *grin* It's not a side of him you see in many fics!

I love the way you've done Sam and Dean too, and the way the 120 seconds changed Deans life - very evocative.

Hope to read more from you!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Ha ha ha ha ha. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dashboard-Kid chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
wow it was great i loved it. well cute

dashboard-kid
kokomocalifornia chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
great. what about a connected story of dean sneaking out of the house if ur still interested?
Master Li chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Take that child services! score one for john!
Sarah chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Great story!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aww! I may not have reviewed them all but, but i love this little trilogy! You are an awesome writter! This may not be connected to these, but I really want to see a story where the brothers pranks "escalated", as Sam said in Hell House. Maybe enough for alittle guilt trip for one? Cant wait until your next story!
MTVbabe11 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
i liked this story . . . mainly the part about one hundred and twenty seconds. very well done
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I like the repetitivness in this. I feel bad for all of them- Sam for being so young, Dean for feeling so responsible, and John, because he so desperatly needs help rasing the boys.

Great story,