Reviews for July
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
This is entirely cute and satisfying, I am glad to see that neither them are inane type of denial. Doumeki blushing and his expression and Watanuki's reply to Yuuko were perfect. Thank you for writing!
Nov.Rain chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Love it! You need to write more of them, I just can't help but find there isn't enough DouWata fics where 'action' (if you know what I meant) takes place :-) by the way, I liked the fact that when it came to what they did, Watanuki didn't accuse Doumeki - but did say that he was also there so it concern both of them :-)
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
You should do a one shot like this, but in the winter. :3
Clay Doll chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
It's so fluffy. So WONDERFULLY fluffy.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was so fun, and lovely. What a fantastic way to bring Watanuki up to speed. My favorite part was the description of how Watanuki feels about heat, and that his temper goes hair-trigger and he doesn't like himself like that. Beautiful descriptions of the boys in the shallows on the sand.
AmberArcher chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I hunted for three days trying to find this. I did exactly the same thing two years ago, screening through hundreds of submissions looking for this exact one. For the life of me I couldn't remember the name, or yours for that matter (please forgive me) but each time I have read this I am enlivened and inspired with a wonderful feeling. It just so simply and clearly expressed the awkward and uncontrollable sensations that is the essence of their relationship, at least how I see it in my heart.
yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Haha loved this one. The beginning is so memorable too.
Hinata-chan804 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
It was interesting and I really liked it. Personally, I think they should have done more, but it's really good. Good job! [-]
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
0_o :nosebledd:
Kartoffel-chan chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Damn you! You made me blush! F!D: And I like almost never blush! D: *is not really angry*

Still I loved it. I am now a Doumeki x Watanuki fangirl OTL;
4b4ndon3d 4ccoun7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This story was amazing! XD It was spectacularly well written, and I found myself laughing the whole way through! I like how it was a bit realistic, and you captured their personalities down quite nicely!
littleclouds chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OH. MY. GOD... So HOT. *fan self*

and . Too awesome for words.

Thanks
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
that was hot! i love it! haha
worblehat chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was amazing - great characterisation, great execution of the idea, good descriptions and just a little bit sexy. An enjoyable read! Thanks for posting. :)
ertzuikmngfds chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
yay! this was actually the first WatanukiXDoumeki Fanfic I read which seemed possible to me... very possible... very hot and possible... very well written, hot and possible. and I loved it. and I added it to my favourites. it's just awesome.