Reviews for Temporary Insanity
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is magical... You've got to finish this one!
SusanMarieS chapter 18 . 6/18/2011
So, I stayed up way to early in the morning reading this... know I shouldn't have because It's Been like forever since you've updated. But I had just got done watching Your's, Mine, and Our's and I saw the possiblity of Phebe/William and in my journeys I came accross this concept. Gotta love that Phebe character, and It really makes since here. Wished you'd update, but I understand about the bunnies. Thank you for all the effort you've put forth.. also, I'm a fan of instant star as well, and love your combination of characterisation.
CATSfanatic chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
i've reread the story from the beginning, and it's a great work. i love the complexity of the story and how the characters have developed. this last chapter with silver has definitely shown how she changed throughout the piece and i really want to see how it all works out. throughout the story you've been giving us a glimpse into these characters' lives and history and i really want to see how it all pieces together in the end. great job! :)

please update soon? haha.
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 18 . 6/8/2010
Well, I finally had the time to get through it all...again.

I was totally not expecting the break-up between Rodge and Silver to go that way. Rodge can be such an ass. :/ I hope Christina stays aways from him.

I really enjoyed what you've done with the story (it's been years since I read the original, but still). I'm a bit disappointed that there's a lack of Dylan/Phoebe action towards these last few chapters.

But other than that, I'd say you've done an amazing job bringing this story back. And you're writing has much improved, as well (as most things do with time).

I hope you finish this. :) I look forward to reading more.
Luisa chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
BEATIFUL.

I've read all 18 chapters and I love it. :) You should continue on with the story, I'm dying to know what happens to Dylan/Phoebe and the gang. Update! :D
itsi3 chapter 18 . 12/22/2009
Sadly I can see the Pheobe/Dylan drama startin.

I Hope Rodge figures out what he needs and SOMEONE needs to kick Daddys butt for me! Oh that man!

LOVE it! I love the detail!

Merry Christmas!
Aeralyse chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
I just re-read all seventeen chapters, after reading it once maybe six months ago (while it seemed to be on hiatus), and I don't have much to say. Other than WOW.

I love it. You've expanded the Yours,Mine, and Ours universe into something much bigger and more real. I'm really enjoying it.

I also love how you're using present tense now. It sometimes sounds a little stranger than past, but I think flows better this way.

Adding to alerts! I can't wait for your next chapter. :)

A
itsi3 chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
I think Rodge HAS a heart. How can he not? But I don't tink he loves either girl. He doesn't know Christina to well and He and Silver don't connect. I think that relationship is more about comfort and routine than actual feelings. Maybe they DID feel for each other and feel bad now that tey don't so they're tryin even harder not to hurt each other. I think like he said he CARES for Christina and wants more but I don't know that he Feels more.

Oh Pheobe! YAY and UTOH come to mind. I LOVE Pheobe and Dylan together!

Life is Like a Novel chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
Aw...that's all that's posted so far. Okay so seeing as I just started this today I figured it would be alright to leave one massive review at the end/however far along you got. I love this story and for some odd reason actually like this couple but only when they're adoptive siblings and what not. I like how you've added in your own characters which is saying something because I normally hate OCs but yours really seem to add to the story. Can't wait for an update.
vdhd chapter 16 . 9/6/2009
great chapter
Soph chapter 16 . 9/5/2009
Keep it coming, I'm so glad your updating again
BehrendBabe chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
wow,sorry i haven't commented on the other chapters, i've been waiting since like 2007 for you to put up more chapters, so i had to reread the story lol. i love the plot twists your putting in, and the storyline is escalating very nicely. keep up the awsome work :)
itsi3 chapter 16 . 8/29/2009
Aw Thanks! Your story is Awsome! I'm glad your gonna finish it for us! That's so nice of you!

I Love the Hunter/ Silver relationship!

itsi3 chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
Wow!

Awsome job!

I love this part : And Fourth, Phoebe and Dylan may be far from Edward and Bella or even Jasper and Alice, but they seem just as unconditionally and tragically in love.

Jasper and Alice and of course Edward and Bella are Wonderful examples!

musicisinmysoul chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
wow, i can't wait to read the next chapter. please add more soon thanks Ink