Reviews for Two Bodies in Denial
Gatewatcher chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
I just discovered your story the other day. I enjoyed it! Well done!
Adelled chapter 13 . 1/2/2015
Cullen and Goodman betting. Squee!
Adelled chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
What about the missing boy? You had a tense scene with Booth driven to find the boy and this scene dissipates the anxiousness.
Adelled chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Love early B&B.
boldtvillemayor chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
Great story! I really enjoy your descriptive details. The build up of their tension and her denial was great. Thank you for sharing your writing!
marceline19 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
hot!
marceline19 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
marceline19 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
love it!
marceline19 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I have read this story 2 years ago, I don't really remember it, but I like this first chapter!
Shadowteil chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
Good story, obviously, or else I wouldn't still be reading at chapter 20. Also, I feel a bit sorry for Hodgins, about his desk.
marceline19 chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
love it!
marceline19 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
"You always make me dehydrated, Bones," - great!
Nezumi4818 chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
just finished reading this story in what seems like 2 hours, simply couldn't stop. I admire your writing skills, it's very detailed and lovingly described and of course I can call myself now a fan of eldred (: well done, this piece of art just wandered to my lists of favorites (:
BonesLover33 chapter 20 . 11/10/2010
I've been reading this story non-stop lately, & I absolutely LOVE IT! The case had me guessing the whole time, & the research you put into this was incredible! Even though you wrote this a few years ago, its still an amazing story! I can't wait to go & read your other B&B fics now! Your writing is perfect, I can't get enough! 33
Atomicflea chapter 20 . 5/29/2010
I found you through astriddv's Big Damn Bonesfic list. So believable, so well-written, great dialogue and I love the casefile. Wish you'd write more!