Reviews for Then Shall I Know
Squid7000 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Hi! So this story looks really good! You are a very talented writer.

Seriously, though, some of the little foreshadowing clues and hints and stuff make me giddy like the one about Harry rubbing his eyes and saying he was seeing things? Wowzerz.

Great story! Can't wait to see where it goes!

Squid
mhgood chapter 48 . 11/1/2009
This story is fascinating! I'll admit I'm anxious to know what Hermione will ultimately do-it isn't an easy thing to just sit back and let the people you love go off to their deaths, is it? Can't wait to see how it all plays out!
Loves Curse chapter 48 . 10/28/2009
This is the thrid time I've read this story and I still love it. Congratulations with your baby girl!

I'll be patiently waiting for your next chapter:)

Kind Regards,

~LovesCurse~
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 48 . 9/30/2009
I hope you wont take two years for the next chapter. I am thoroughly enjoying the story. I congratulate you on your daughter and hope you are having an amazing life:D
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 26 . 9/29/2009
as I was reading beware the grey ones I was quite offended at the grits thing and had to laugh at being found out in your note. they are my favorite breakfast food being from louisiana:D famous for their food no doubt. :P
JustWriter2 chapter 48 . 9/27/2009
I really, truly hope that someone other than DeathEaters will realize Peter's situation.

-jwchan
snowgem chapter 48 . 9/24/2009
I spent an entire day reading this story, and it would probably be ungrateful of me not to leave you a note. Congratulations on your baby! I really can't express just how much this story has moved me, but I feel I have to write to the person who wrote all this, just so you'll know what a wonderful thing you've created. :) Really looking forward to your next update!
midnightangel09 chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
man ok this was a nice thought for a story i mean it is diffrent and not like all the other 'oh no time-turner disaster romance flick/stories' but this is going way to damn slow for my taste i don't like my stories fast don't get me wrong but this is just too slow sorry but i did get all the way to chapter 11 so i guess that says something right?...well JA'NE! _
tequilamoon chapter 48 . 9/2/2009
Hello Ssergit!

I would just like to congratulate you on your amazing story, 'Then Shall I Know'. I honestly think it is the best fanfiction story I have ever read. Normally I will not even read a "Hermione back in time with Sirius Black" story. I was incredibly bored one day and decided to give yours a try. I am thankful I did though, because I loved your story that much. I read all 48 chapters in about 3 days I think. A couple hours every day.

Honestly though, wonderful job.

Thanks so much for being a decent and unbelievably great writer!

StellaMcny
goldleaves chapter 48 . 8/31/2009
this is really good.

lady of darkness 88 chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
there seems to be a problem with going to chapter 3 and a couple others.
allyandmax chapter 48 . 8/17/2009
this is soososos good. congratulations on the baby! update when you have the time
allyandmax chapter 27 . 8/17/2009
oh my god, oh my god. AH
allyandmax chapter 22 . 8/16/2009
love this
The Lady Massacre chapter 48 . 8/14/2009
I certainly hope you don't! I absolutely loved this story, and I really really want to read more. I have spent the past few days reading it, and it was by, oh I don't know, the third chapter that I was hooked. I certainly hope you update soon, but I understand that it might take a while, considering you now have a daughter. So, here's to hoping!

Honestly, though, this story is brilliant. It's very well written and the plot is just... amazing. I feel so bad for poor Peter, considering in this time-line he hasn't done anything, at least not yet. And I'm now addicted to all things Sirius Black, especially Hermione and Sirius. I keep on wondering, though, what will happen when Hermione has to go back. I certainly wouldn't want to, oh no, I would stay! Especially if I had a boyfriend like Sirius. Hm... gives me an idea. *grins*

Well...I'm not much of a reviewer, so sorry for the small one :) But, really, this story is wonderful, and I can't wait for more.
1,029 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »