Reviews for Then Shall I Know
LOTRRanger chapter 48 . 8/13/2009
Yea! That was marvelous! And so hysterically funny!

Actually, Hermione might not do so bad in Slytherin, except for the fact that she's a muggleborn... That might be slightly problematic... :)

I love this!

Ranger
matrixx chapter 48 . 8/12/2009
Any news on another chapter?
Tearrer chapter 48 . 8/12/2009
Oh I love, love it so far :). I love how thought-out your story is and how it weaves through the actual HP books so well. You set everything up brilliantly and very in-character. You definitely didn't fall into the cliche character personalities that often show up in Dramione fics, which is refreshing to read.

One thing that I'm a bit put off by is the excessive 'filler-ness' I get from a lot of the chapters. Not that its a very bad thing, but it seems like you throw in a lot of useless scenes to add fluff to the story. Yes the relationships between the characters has to grow of course but you've basically recorded every single day of her time so far with details from start to finish. Of course you did give a fair warning of the length, but I am among the readers that is so desperate to find out what Hermione may say that may make a monumental change in the future - and if she will change it.

It feels as if you're building all of us up for something huge that is going to happen while she's in the past and we're all anticipating it's arrival... and it's just NOT happening! So much is happening but some of it feels insignificant to the war and her own time. I really hope to see some plot movement soon!

Back to the good stuff, though, because not everything I have to say is bad (I promise!). I absolutely love your characters and how you portray each of them and how they have become the people they are today. I loved the scene with Regulus - it was perfect. Showing that he cared enough about his brother (a little does count) to speak to him - albeit, rudely - was an interesting way of showing that he is human and further supporting his acts of defiance against Voldy in the future.

And Snape is so charming! He's bitter and cool in his mysterious way that drives us all mad with curiosity. Just what's he thinking about Hermione anyways? I'd like to consider them friends, but they you think of the future and it just doesn't quite fit - yet! I can't wait to see where their little friendship thing ends up.

Oh and Peter! He's perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. You did an amazing way thus far of showing just how many little things can contribute to the falling of a would-be solider, a best friend, and an ally. It is all so subtle in a way that only he would notice, especially if he wasn't vocalizing his feelings. You give an amazing reason for him not to show them, too. You allow the readers to put themselves in his shoes and see that maybe there was some cause for his betrayal - maybe these best friends weren't as heroic and wonderful as it seems on the outside looking in.

I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed in Hermione's behavior lol. I think I've got her goodness on a pedestal in my mind though. Whenever she has an internal conflict scene all I want her to do is sit down and tell herself no. Tell herself how this can all change everything and to stop interacting with them and giving them clues on the future. If Lily and James don't die to protect Harry then how does Voldy die? Arg. It seems like poor decision making when I read it, but then again I know that she is supposed to be there. Wanna know how I know? I'll tell ya: when Harry was looking through the album in the very beginning he clearly thought that he saw someone with an uncanny resemblance to Hermione. I'm smart (and I hope I'm right, too).

Wow what a novel you get to read from me. I hope you enjoy it! I spent a good three days reading this (almost) thoroughly so it's only worthwhile if I review like this because I failed to on the other chapters heh.

And super congratulations on having a baby. Good luck with parenting hah, from what it seems looks like all new parents need it :). I really hope to see an update sooner than this last one was (I guess I lucked out by reading AFTER the two-year break).

-Dana (xxTeardropKisses)

PS; Thank you so much for writing this. Without authors such as yourself I'm sure this site would be shot to hell and the inspiration a lot of us readers get would never have come to be. Without your time, ours would be spent differently too. So keep in mind that you kind of do make a difference in people's lives in a distancing sort of way. :)
Cammy98 chapter 48 . 8/7/2009
Hey, congrats on having a baby! anyways, I love your story, but why aren't Harry or Ron mentioned any more ? I kinda miss them.. Anyways, I do also hope it doesn't take two years to update!
Chrissy Bee chapter 48 . 8/7/2009
I LOVE YOUR STORY! but... heh heh im confused. from a previous chapter you mentioned grits... what are they, exactly? O_O and no, im pretty sure an english school boy wouldn't know what it means. but you never know. i honestly think your story is brilliant! please keep writing!
Sweetbutteri chapter 48 . 8/4/2009
I was so extremely happy that you'd updated again that I reread the whole story. It's just that good.

And yes, I also hope that you don't take another two years, though all the other fans and I will wait that long if it means that you write another chapter.

Thank you for updating!

And congratulations on having a daughter!
Loonystar chapter 16 . 8/3/2009
I'm only on chapter 18. But its now 7 oclock in the morning for me. I would just like to inform you I've been up most of the night reading this.

I haven't been able to stop because I'm enjoying this so much.

I must say, you are a fantastic writer. I've enjoyed every bit of this story so far.

Seeing as I just got to where she found out about the sorting and she's been changed back to Gryffindor.

When I read that she had been put into Slytherin. I seriously yelled, WHAT! Haha.
Joanie chapter 48 . 8/2/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! Parts of it really break my heart tho! I hope that you can find a way to keep Sirius & Hermione together! Can't wait to read more!
perfectly weird chapter 48 . 7/31/2009
wow...i was never interested in any Hermione/anyone fic before but you just did such a marvelous job at writing this masterpiece that it would be a SIN not to become instant Hermione/Sirius fan! _
TillyMe chapter 48 . 7/31/2009
*gasp!*what will happen next?:)
Dipi chapter 48 . 7/31/2009
awesome story and awesome twist

i hope things dont go the way they do but they will, right? we cant change time. good job
Kelsbury chapter 48 . 7/30/2009

Youve updated! Im so glad! I can finally keep reading it! This has probably been the best Sirius/Hermione fic ive ever read and now it will be completed!

Thankyou!

Update soon! (please dont make us wait a really long time...)
rgdxg chapter 48 . 7/30/2009
great chapter by the way. i just started the story 1 hours ago and its bloody write more -pls
rgdxg chapter 34 . 7/30/2009
moo
jivebunny chapter 48 . 7/29/2009
Oh, Happy Birthday to me! I absolutely love this story and have missed it so much. What luck to find a new chapter today of all days, my birthday.

Congratulations on your new arrival. I have two boys and know how busy life gets. Write when you can. The faithful will wait with bated breath.
1,014 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »