Reviews for Then Shall I Know
Hermione24 chapter 48 . 10/13/2012
I love your story... hope to see an update soon...
sora kazega chapter 6 . 10/10/2012
Sigh, its probably going to be Gryffindor... oh look see Slytherin, i knew it!...Wow, wait... WHAT?! MAYOR PLOT TWIST I HAD NOT EXPECTED! ME LIKE!
Woollfie chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
The last part made me smile:]
Woollfie chapter 48 . 9/2/2012
Your writing style is very good, the story isn't cliche, it's interesting and I personally love it!
Ellae chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Harry's parents were NINETEEN/twenty when they had him!? Your statement about the twins gave me pause and I literally stopped to calculate, if they're a year/two years older than Harry, and here the Potters are only 17... wow. Crazy. Someone should write a fic addressing that. JKR, what were you thinking...
lilmisslovely24 chapter 48 . 8/26/2012
Now its been almost 3!
LilyEvP chapter 48 . 8/7/2012
Hey, not two years but three! By the way, I believe you are a great mom;)
jowilleatyuh chapter 48 . 6/30/2012
Aw! Congratulations for your daughter [*sweatdrop* only three years late :p]
Teehee if you ever have a chance, I'd love it if you'd continue this story? :3
SableDreamer chapter 48 . 3/12/2012
I haven't read anything in the HP fandom in years. I only found this story by accident as it was listed in the favorites of one of my favorite authors. That said, I'm so glad that I started reading this. The story is well thought out, and the characters seem like themselves. The story is clever, funny and touching.

This is truly one of my favorite stories I've ever read on this site. I can't explain how horrified I was when I made it to chapter 48 and realized that there weren't anymore chapters. I was even more horrified to see that this story hasn't been updated in almost three years.

I don't know if you'll ever continue this story, but please know that every moment I've spent reading it has been enjoyable. I truly hope that you will continue this story some day. I would love to know how it ends. Either way, thank you for writing such a great story with characters we can connect to and love.

~ Sable
SummerBreeze3 chapter 48 . 3/1/2012
such a shame that this story hasnt been updated in the last three years! It's my favorite. Totally turned me on to this pairing.

If you still read these reviews, consider this my encouragement for you to continue! It really is an amazing story!
Melly2014 chapter 48 . 11/13/2011
Hey Just wanted to let you know this story is a great one I know your busy but i hope you will continue it soon :)
Romantically Distant chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
You my friend (i use the term loosely) are a sheer genius! Never had I thought someone would actually use mirror! I love the idea!

So is through the looking glass where you got your idea?
ganainm chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
I normally don't comment until the end, but just wanted to say what a lovely start you've provided here!
Elenothar chapter 48 . 9/2/2011
Okay, so I know you haven't updated this in like years, but just in case you're still around: this story is absolutely brilliant! I would LOVE to see it continued if in any way possible...
prongsie101 chapter 48 . 8/27/2011
So i already gave in a review to this story about a year ago, therefore is is why i am leaving an ANONYMOUS review, but i go under the name Prongsie101 on

ANYWAY, i am reviewing again to beg you not to give up on this story... Despite there being many other stories that fall under the same category - timetravel, hermione/sirius - Then Shall I Know, by far, holds the spot as my very favorite fanfiction!

This is a desperate plea from a big fan, and i hope you take it into consideration!
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »