Reviews for Then Shall I Know
selene-moon-goddess chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
I am really thrilled that you are updating this so fast. It is REALLY fantastic and addictive.

Your Hermione "voice" is spot-on. I love the way that this story is flowing so natural and that you aren't rushing things to get to the main ship. All of your characters feel fully fleshed out and have motivations of their own.

I really am enjoying your Maurauder interactions... and the emotions that went through Hermione upon seeing Wormtail is so perfect.

I think that you really are so talented and love this story so much.

Thank you for sharing this!
Jen P Conn chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
really good! keep going!

I LOVE IT!
GalwayGirl2989 chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
That is right! You kick their asses Hermione! Who. . . Brilliant update, please do so again very soon. OH, and Sirius is such a sweet, cutie! You're a goddess :o)
jadeddiva chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
I just wanted you to know how much I'm enjoying this story. I can't wait to see where you take it!
Jen P Conn chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
pretty good! keep going!

I LOVE IT!
whogirl chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
I really like the nice build up of this fic and I'm so glad you're giving it a good foundation. I can't wait for more Sirius though.
Tabithapotter chapter 8 . 4/4/2006
I love your story. It is extremly well written, and has a great plot line so far, you totally got Dumble's all knowingness down.

I do hope there is a good reason for putting Mione in Slytherin, i almost cried, she so does not deserve to be the butt of Lucius's new spell (that is what caused it, right?)

Anyway, keep up the good work, I can't wait to see how she interacts with the Griff's without alienating the Slytherins.
GalwayGirl2989 chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
OK, dear, there better be a damn good reason as to why Hermione is in Slytherin! Please update again soon. Your story is very well written :o) Cheers!
selene-moon-goddess chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
I just found this story through lj and I am glad that I took the time to read it. I usually don't read here much since there are so many unfinished stories.

I just wanted to say that I love your take on how Hermione travels back in time. I love the incorporation of the Solstices.

I can't wait to read more of this story especially when Hermione is finally interacting with the Mauraders.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
whogirl chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
These really are some wonderful chapters and I can't wait until Hermione starts interacting with the Gryffindors.
whogirl chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
I really like the mixing of Lewis Carroll and Harry Potter in this chapter.
whogirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is a wonderful introduction and I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
I AM THE REVIEWER chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
It's good. Musta taken ages. Bye.

Raimundo Pedrosa.