Reviews for Then Shall I Know
Jen P Conn chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
pretty good! keep going!

I LOVE IT!
whogirl chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
I really like the nice build up of this fic and I'm so glad you're giving it a good foundation. I can't wait for more Sirius though.
Tabithapotter chapter 8 . 4/4/2006
I love your story. It is extremly well written, and has a great plot line so far, you totally got Dumble's all knowingness down.

I do hope there is a good reason for putting Mione in Slytherin, i almost cried, she so does not deserve to be the butt of Lucius's new spell (that is what caused it, right?)

Anyway, keep up the good work, I can't wait to see how she interacts with the Griff's without alienating the Slytherins.
GalwayGirl2989 chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
OK, dear, there better be a damn good reason as to why Hermione is in Slytherin! Please update again soon. Your story is very well written :o) Cheers!
selene-moon-goddess chapter 8 . 4/3/2006
I just found this story through lj and I am glad that I took the time to read it. I usually don't read here much since there are so many unfinished stories.

I just wanted to say that I love your take on how Hermione travels back in time. I love the incorporation of the Solstices.

I can't wait to read more of this story especially when Hermione is finally interacting with the Mauraders.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
whogirl chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
These really are some wonderful chapters and I can't wait until Hermione starts interacting with the Gryffindors.
whogirl chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
I really like the mixing of Lewis Carroll and Harry Potter in this chapter.
whogirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This is a wonderful introduction and I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
I AM THE REVIEWER chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
It's good. Musta taken ages. Bye.

Raimundo Pedrosa.