Reviews for Then Shall I Know
donahermurphy chapter 12 . 4/7/2006
Again, very nice.

I'm guessing that nameless Gryfinndor is Pettigrew, by process of elimination.

The only thing I'm even slightly concerned about is the issue with the hat and Lucius. It's an interesting plot development, but I think to just have Hermione resorted back in Gryfinndor and make friends with Sirius would be a bit trite.

I think that, to make a good characterization, there should be some sort of emotional barrier Sirius and Hermione have to overcome in order to be together, the kind you had with the issue of House separation before that.

(Example: Remus' pleased reaction to what "Hermia" did became more meaningful because it wasn't expected. It wasn't expected because there was a barrier between them, a slight (very slight) predjudice of Slytherins.)

There has to be something that makes Hermione's and Sirius' relationship special, other than pure physical attraction. This could be lingering distrust over the fact that she was sorted into Slytherin... anything you want to make it, actually. It doesn't even have to be stated outright.

On second thought, you've been doing a wonderful job so far, and I've written a total of 2 complete fanfictions, so you may not want to listen to me.

I'm sure whatever you write will turn out great, as usual.

(And I just realised that you didn't state for certain that Hermione was the Sorting Lucius messed with, or that she'll ever be resorted, or that she'll necessarily be resorted into Gryffindor if she IS resorted.

So now I feel a bit of an idiot. Ah, well.)

Again, good job.
whogirl chapter 12 . 4/6/2006
This was a wonderful update and I hope Hermione doesn't have to stay in Slytherin for too long now that someone knows of the prank.
Jen P Conn chapter 12 . 4/6/2006
really good! keep going!

So Hermione was supposed to be in Gryffindor but Malfoy made it so she would be in Slytherin? i think they should resort her!

I LOVE IT!
emeraldwolfqueen chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Did they lose the cloak, your did they get it back? Update your story soon. I like it when new chapters are added before I get there.
emeraldwolfqueen chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Reviewing when I feel like it, not after I am done, as usual. But there are some things that I want to ask you. You have James Potter as a Chaser. Did you do that on purpose, or did you forget the he was a seeker. No offense meant.

Also, the scrapbook that Harry has, it was given to him in the first book by Hagrid. Did you change it on purpose to Dumbledore?
selene-moon-goddess chapter 12 . 4/6/2006
This story really blows me away.

This chapter really shows the uncertain ground that Hermione is on with her Housemates. I am wondering what Lucius is up to...

Your Sirius is absolute perfection. The Amortentia and the whole potions prank is a wonderful addition to this story. I can't wait to see what you are planning to do with Sirius and Snapes potion that has been smuggled out (of class).

I am all squee-like whenever I see that you have posted. Thanks for sharing this story.
GalwayGirl2989 chapter 11 . 4/6/2006
Bloody brilliant. I really enjoyed this. Please update again very soon! Cheers :o)
donahermurphy chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
Hmm... I really like this story.

Although having Hermione go back into the maruaders' time has been done before, I do think you've given it a new twist.

It's very well-written, too.

I like Hermione's rather analytical nature in this fic; her perceptions of her other classmates make it somewhat easier to believe that she could be sorted into Slytherin.

Love the Snape-Hermione interaction. (This is not a plea for SS/HG romance, just a note on how I ejoyed the snarky interaction between the two.)

As a matter of fact, I've found all of Hermione's interactions with the students to be quite realistic and in character.

I applaud you for avoiding the pitfall of "what on earth do we do about that traitor Pettigrew?" (I've read far too many fics that simply send him off to another school for the year the timetraver(s) are there.)

Very nice, on the whole.

Hope you update soon! (Although I've seen three updates in the past four days, so I'm doubting that's even possible.)

Keep writing!
selene-moon-goddess chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
Another wonderful chapter.

There is no words to express exactly how much I am enjoying this story.

I particularly love how you have the students acting their age while keeping them true to character.

Lupin's reaction to his ovn potion is rather heartbreaking. Though the switchs are pure brilliance.

I so love this story and can easily say that it is one of my all time favoites. *grins*

I hunted you down on lj and added you so I would be sure not to miss anything. I just wanted to let you know so you weren't wondering where I came from. *grins*

I so appreciate the hard work that you are obviously putting into this story.

Oh, do you have any plans on including Regulus or Molly and Arthur in this story? Just a thought and I am only so-so with the timeline and am not sure if they would be in the same year or not. I am pretty sure thet Regulus was younger... right? lol. Just one of my random thoughts... Don't mind me.
jadeddiva chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
Still loving this - I cannot WAIT for the next update!
Zeezeezuhglkjdsf chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
Omg they're being SOO mean! you should like, have severus be on her side, or at least have him show up more. I didnt see any of him in this chappy, though I do heart the Sirius/Hermione/Remus thing you got going. :D
selene-moon-goddess chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
This chapter was simply wonderful.

Can I take a moment to tell you that I adore your writing style? *smiles*

I don't want to give away anything in the review that happened in the chapter, but everyone's reactions rang so true.

I am so looking forward to your next update.

Thank you!
selene-moon-goddess chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
I am really thrilled that you are updating this so fast. It is REALLY fantastic and addictive.

Your Hermione "voice" is spot-on. I love the way that this story is flowing so natural and that you aren't rushing things to get to the main ship. All of your characters feel fully fleshed out and have motivations of their own.

I really am enjoying your Maurauder interactions... and the emotions that went through Hermione upon seeing Wormtail is so perfect.

I think that you really are so talented and love this story so much.

Thank you for sharing this!
Jen P Conn chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
really good! keep going!

I LOVE IT!
GalwayGirl2989 chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
That is right! You kick their asses Hermione! Who. . . Brilliant update, please do so again very soon. OH, and Sirius is such a sweet, cutie! You're a goddess :o)
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 Next »