Reviews for Truth or Dare
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Ok amazing story but I about died when he said "Won't we lads?" Because that sounds like it came straight from the play Oliver.
rachel chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I know that you probably dont check reviews for your finished story, but i just read the first chapter and OMG I LOVE IT.
LILY R0SE chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
it was great

very cute :)
LILY R0SE chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
lol that was really funny

love it!
methodtothismadness chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
SO cute, I couldn't get the smile off my face after reading it!
TheFabMax chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
hey, honey, here's what's going on...your grammar sucks. serioously. as does your punctuation and spelling. at times, i found it hard to read because some sentences ran on, or made no sense because of the punctuation, or lack thereof. please, do us all a favour and USE YOUR SPELL/GRAMMAR CHECK!

i've noticed that no one gave you a very bad reveiw, so i thought it was time for some tough love.

P.S. please flame my stories if it makes you feel better.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Aww!That was so cute!

You could work on your grammar, though.
Random ass chick chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
Zis is so romantic! i just came to ze Americas! And i read ze Hairy Potter books and i found zis wonderful site! I love zis story, and please write anozer!
Frasier91 chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
I LOVED it! You should seriously do a sequel or possibly add to this story because it is short. It was a GREAT story though and I hope to see more of it.
Tiffany1037 chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Ruined it? Hell no! I love fluffy stories like this! Sometimes you have to write these lighthearted ones to liven the books up a little bit. I honestly don't think that Lavender will be such a clingy punk like all the Ron/Hermione fanfcis say she is, but I'm not writing 'em and I enjoy them anyway. Keep these adorable stories comin'!
Tiffany1037 chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
Ba ba ba ba BURN! LMAO!
Tiffany1037 chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
WHY? Why does that... whats the word I'm looking for, oh yeah BITCH have to ruin the God-Saved moment? Dammit! Oh well I do like the story so far, good job.
HogwartsHoney chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
Cute ending.
Book junkie from beyond chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
i liked it good work, It was very cute but i did think the last line about truth dare was a little corny but other than that well done.
kgirl120 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Read this story 8 times still love it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »