Reviews for Puppet Master
kokoronagomu chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
bittersweet... :cries:
seikkyokuka chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
That was a great series of drabbles :-)
seikkyokuka chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Aww :-(
Quickslice chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
#5 I don't get it. Unless its not a part of the previous chapter I already read.
Quickslice chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
First of, I don't believe that Kenshin would have involve himself in politics like this and show himself in Tokyo wherein politicians are arguing among themselves. Second, I think Kenshin would have not allowed the gaijin to kill all those Samurais if he really was there watching him slaughter them one by one, because Kenshin, by this time, was saving lives already and it's against his vow to allow anyone to die in front of his eyes. I believe if he was there, he would have prevented the gaijin to kill them.
Quickslice chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Hmm, make me think of the other reason for Okubo's assassination from the hands of Sojiro. Revenge from Shishio, since Okubo had been the one behind his elimination.
Quickslice chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Ahh, so that is how Kenshin managed to stay hidden for ten long years, with of course Katsura's influence and now with the Emperor Meiji himself. Brilliant work!
Quickslice chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I never thought that Kenshin was roaming all over Japan by this time Katsumoto is fighting with a gaijin, it made me wonder where Kenshin was at the exact time and what he was doing.
Quickslice chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
No! Where' s the next chapter? I want to know what happened!
J Luc Pitard chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Katsura (in canon, at least) has a blot/b to account for on the other side... How many dead in Kenshin's fifteenth year of life? A hundred? What do we call the people who use child soldiers today? Still, one of our dearest friends joined the military at fourteen (back in the 40's) by lying about his age. Did anyone then worry about his innocence?
literaryrxn chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
You tease us with a short chapter Q_Q.
Syolen chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
OMG you updated! *dances*

This is just as good as the previous ones, a wonderful look into what happened "behind the scenes".
Thank you! I'll be looking forward to the next update! :D
kokoronagomu chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
ruthlessness in desperation... too bad it involves a fourteen year old. i guess that he's better off in their hands instead of someone who is just ruthless.
gin
Althea M chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
It has been forever! A good little chapter; a peek back into the beginning. Nice.

More, anytime.

Althea M
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
As always, you capture these moments, these characters, with almost shocking vividness. I wish Takasugi got more love-he's fascinating to me-so I really appreciate this one. Thanks for this today!