Reviews for Sirius Black's Siriusly Seventh Year Short Stories
Riddle's diary chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
A
Bombora chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Yes, my best friend and fellow prankster James Potter, the James Potter who broke five hundred and seventy five school rules in one day just to see how many rules he could break, became Head Boy. - BEST. LINE. EVER.

My first home will always be Prongs' house, 'coz there you can wreck everything in sight and not get put in detention :DD

yeahhh i'm just quoting your awesomeness...

McGonagall has been sending me weird looks because she believes I'm taking notes. - hahahahahaha xD

Prongs, I'm proud of you. You've actually taken your eyes off Lily's behind for the amazing amount of five seconds, to pen this down.

OK this is all only cos I love the different way it's written... not all talking and therefore entertaining and... dare i say... refreshing.

write more!
Bombora chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
LOVE IT this is funny, entertaining and I like how it's written differently to the average story!
Super Spy Ninja chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
I LOVE this story, PLEASE update. I love Sirius and the way you've developed him. This is really funny, don't change anything!
Owl of the Night chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
OMG! bloody funny! ending of the 2nd chapter is the best!

*Hah! What a joke! Evans will not intimidate me with that stupid gag! Professor McGonagall is actually standing and giving us a totally useless lecture, while she dreams of Dumbledore whom she loves and has a secret affair wit-

‘Black, you’d better not complete writing that.’ A voice says. I look up, only to see the extremely angry face of my Transfiguration Professor, Minerva McGonagall.

Uh oh.

PrincessKiri14 chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
hey! i really like the story. you should update it soon
sugur-huny-bun chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Very funny chapter! I love it! Please update soon! bye!_
featherfinger chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Great chapter although not much happened, Sirius sure does ramble doesn't he! HAHA up date soon! By the way you'd get more reviews if you accepted anons
BekkaJane chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
FINALY! loved it! NOW UPDATE 'LILLY BEHIND THE THORNS' AND 'SAME DIFFERENCE' NOW!
Invaderk chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
Hah, way to go!

I especially love the P.S. to Lily's note. It was great.

Nice work!
InhIkka chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
man i've been waiting forever for this update Thankx for the lauph!
cecilia-xavier chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
teehee...good luck getting out of that one sirius!
Asteroid225 chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
"Professor McGonagall is actually standing and giving us a totally useless lecture, while she dreams of Dumbledore whom she loves and has a secret affair wit-

Oh man, Sirius is really in trouble for that one, and I can't say I'm surprised. That's the problem with passing notes in class, sometimes the teacher finds out and it all goes downhill from there. At any rate, the story is quite funny, and it isn't one of those stories that is loaded with bad grammar/spelling. Update soon!
Invaderk chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Haha, this story is great.
featherfinger chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
love it! Completely hilarius (don't know if thats how you spell it) Amazing, it's a really good idea and an intresting way of writing a story, please updte soon!