Reviews for What! The Hokage's Pregnant!
gay chapter 3 . 4/18
what is a penis
Where's the prequel than?
That was hilarious!
Ichirako chapter 8 . 1/13
Hello! I know that you've been busy lates but I was thinking if you are still planning to upload the final chapter for this one.. like, I think, there are so many followers out there who keeps on going back here (for years. Like me.. hehe~) just to check if this is already complete. This one is a wonderful fic, as as a Sasunaru fan, I am still crossing my fingers that you'd go back and finish this.. Thanks a bunch!
Shikome chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Continue pretty please! And why can't I see the prequel? And your other stories?
Hidden Mist Ninja chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
Please continue soon!
Hidden Mist Ninja chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Please can you send me the link for the prequel? Would love to read it because I love this story! XD
geek50 chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
No more chappies D: write more! Lol though I notice its from 06 haha every mpreg I read its half finnished specially the ones I actually like xD anyways well done mabey future up dates? :3
Zhyong Z Otaku chapter 8 . 9/17/2016
OH my kami-sama I am so Sasuke when I want food
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Where is the sequel. I can't find it
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
There chapter 8
Iamkakashisenpai chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
Oh shizzzz ballzzzzzz Sasuke got the finger to,the couch
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
You know it would be FUCKING nice of you IF you could FUCKING continue the story. I really wanna know what happens and IT IS NOT fun to come up with my own thoughts for the stories and tjeir endings EVERY FUCKING TIME. I have never read a story that would be completed. NOT EVEN ONCE! So please please please continue this.
benbren chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
I love it! plz give me more plz update soon! :) wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lover chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
this was the best chapter ever i have read it so many times but i just keep reading the part where they kissed its the best part i love do more of these kisses thanks