Reviews for The Secrets of Severus Snape
Snapelover chapter 1 . 5/27
I cried after I read this for hours. You are an excellent writer, much like my own sister, whose writings fascinate me. I enjoyed every word of this- except for the swear word of course-, for it was written so well! I think this piece could have been included in the actual series and no one would have suspected a thing. Amazing, and very well written.

I like this version, but the only thing I don't like is the swear work. Also, there were some things that are misspelled. Overall, I think it's pretty good.
MarieBright chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Indeed, it's way better than the old one. I'm glad Snape actually made it and expressed his feelings, even though they weren't mutual. Loved it!
riverrat chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Another beautiful story of yours. Very sad. I want to give Severus a hug.
123342e354rtqertqgasgafg chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Great story. But sad. Almost every SnapexLily story is so sad! Why can't someone write a HAPPY story? I just want to know why no one has decided to give this couple a chance! Sorry for the rant, but I hate seeing sad stories, and this one made me cry. :(
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I will now and forever always be in love with Severus Snape. I vow to burst into tears during the 7th movie. SNAPE 3

Great story.
GryffindorAtHeart chapter 1 . 8/7/2008

That was amazing, and perfect in nearly everyway. Your attention to detail was of just the correct balance and the way you showed the emotion of each character was created fantastically.

Loved it. GAH. x
azndrumergrl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Wow absolutely beautiful _
Tekko chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
T_T Severus~oh, how we love thee *sniff* Awesome fic here, dove! Snape/Lily is such a sad pairing D:
The Behemoth chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wow...I've been searching for good HP fics to read all day, and yours is the best I've seen yet! I wish there were more chapters...Excellent.
Aranea chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
OMG! This IS the best FF about s/l I have ever read (BTW I have read all here on and many others). This is perfect,I have no words to describe it. EXCELLENT! Write some more in this kind! God, the ending..breathtaking!
Little Lovely chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Unknown author my arse. You wrote it, yes?

Anyway, you're a great author, and poet, if I'm right about the poem. It's too bad Snape doesn't end up with Lily, even for a millisecond.

Much hearts from,

Little Lovely
xX-Ashi-Xx chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Mirime93 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Oh wow...this is so beautiful... I've never read a Severus Story but I abosolutely adored this! s2
TanithSeh1011 chapter 1 . 3/25/2007