Reviews for Little One
Maria656 chapter 14 . 11/10/2004
Just finished the trilogy and I have to say I LOVED IT! As the expression goes, I laughed, I cried. everything I look for in a good story and more. Obviously I am a huge M/L fan, but I also loved your inclusion of the sibs, Bling and the addition of Fiona. Very well developed character. I will be checking out more of your DA stories; I am new to fanfiction and am having fun with this.

Maybe your muse will give you an update-Liam would be three, the other babies would be born, maybe Sebastian will have found someone?

Thanks for such a treat to read!
Babyangel86 chapter 14 . 7/13/2004
absolutely-ice-meltingly beuatiful. this is the best of the trilogy...

the story just warms you up inside. you really need to write more DA fics... ur amazing.

hey...you forgot seb. for a sec i thought mayabe you'd hook him up with jess... but you just left him high and dry...no fair.
Buffy Summers1 chapter 14 . 8/8/2003
Hey i have just read ur triology and i know you said that u have finished this story but i was wondering if u ever considered continuing it as it really is a fantastic story?

All the best and continue writting we need great fanfic wirtters.

Buffy Summers
cocolate0 chapter 14 . 7/5/2003
Definitive the best and most cutest M/L family story Ive ever read ! Congratulation to that fabulous piece of writting ! And last but not least ... MORE !
Zoei chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
This and Fiona were great! Are you going to continue? I want to see, what kind of a father Zack is ( Krit too!)
Lilbit chapter 14 . 7/26/2001
I just got around to reading the last chapter. Honey-Once again you rock like always!
J chapter 14 . 7/11/2001
Really great ending to this story. I would love to see a sequel that centers around Zack/Rachel and Krit/Jondy :)
daisy chapter 14 . 7/11/2001
please please write a sequel maybe when Liam is a few years older or something
Zanna chapter 14 . 7/11/2001
This was an incredible ending. Sweet, but not too saccharin. When you said that Krit and Jondy were ready to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel, I know that you meant it as a figure of speech, but after that very steamy scene they had a few chapters back, I could actually imagine them doing something crazy like that, and doing some very naughty things in the barrel while they're at it. Liam is absolutely adorable. Your description of his baby mindset is dead on. When my two girls were babies, they never liked being passed around like a sack of potatoes either.
motorcycleangelmargaret chapter 14 . 7/10/2001
hey that was great are u going to write another sequal to this one cuz that would be great:):)
lenkid chapter 14 . 7/10/2001
Awesome job Joy. I've been reading the whole thing, and once again you created a wonderful story. I hope that you continue writing, because I always look forward to anything written by you.
BlueMoonRain chapter 14 . 7/10/2001
This is the end? Noooooo! It can't be, I'll cry. Seriously, this was such a wonderful story, that I am sad to see it end, but I like the way it did. You managed to tie up all the loose ends and even put a pretty little bow on it. I can't wait to see what you do next.
Ashley chapter 14 . 7/10/2001
That was a really good way to end the story. I must say though that Jondy being pregnant was a surprise! a really good surprise! and Zack has become quite the comedian i guess Rachel really did something to him huh? you know you could even do another sequal (hint hint). I really loved this story!
darknessfalls1321 chapter 14 . 7/10/2001
Awwww that was so beautiful. You wrapped this up wonderfully. Thanks for getting it out. It was worth the read.
Max2019 chapter 1 . 7/7/2001