Reviews for Battle
Scholgirl29 chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
what happens?update
Rhen Nightshade chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
I LOVE the plot... but I have one really big, pressing Q.

WHY in the name of the Gods was Edward so feral? I have no clue where this story is going, just so you know. Bet that's what you want.
theonenameleft chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
yeah time for answer!

i can't wait for more
Lex chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
please update

its a great story.

i really want to know what happens.

so, please dont abandon this story, because it is great.
lala chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
its really good! keep going!
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
Woah, how unfair is that? that chapter was so short and then you leave a cliffhanger? thats is so freakin mean! this story is great but your only giving us a taste, u really need to make these chapter longer! I want answers! okay so Edward seems calm now, maybe after he realizes that Bella is not WITH William (whoever he is) and he'll calm down, she'll tell him all he said they'll be on alert about him and E&B will be back on as usual with yet another terrible chaos-y thing! Plz, if there is a god you will UPDATE SOON!
sounds of music chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
I'm SOO confused! What on earth got into Edward? I can't wait till you post the next chapter so that I can get some insight into what happened, good chapter.
ridiculouskopec chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
m good. i want to know what is going on in the twisted mind of edward! Really hot edward! ;)
ridiculouskopec chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
AH! vampire family reunion maybe? lol... hm. UPDATE SON! this is like, addicting... update ppleasee!
ridiculouskopec chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
brilliant so far! i realy like this... i am terribly wanting to know this vison... aahh must ... keep... reading! :)
sounds of music chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Uh, oh! What's wrong, does this relate to William? Ahh, I HATE cliffhangers! Please post soon, for the sake of my sanity!
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
MY GUESS: Okay, Edward saw Bella and William together and he got all jealous and now the Cullens are leaving, which really makes me sad and makes me want to cry. Please don't let me be right! UPDATE SOON!
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
ok and this inspiration told you to leave me hanging? damn you inspiration! you need to be nicer to London's reviewers! Please continue even though i am a little scared of William and why Edward was so conveniantly NOT there when Bella woke up! UPDATE SOON BEFORE I BURST INTO TEARS!

Brooklyn
LillyHalliwell chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
More please, ( please make it quick. ] ).
WishICouldDeleteMyAccount chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
William? wtf? Don't tell me this is one of those stories where the new guy in town uses some mojo on Bella and she not meaningfully leaves Edward, it's so sad and heart-wrenching...but if you do doit then i hope TRUE love *cough Edward cough Bella* will win out in the end

-Brooklyn