Reviews for Freefall
Sora-Temple chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I wouldn't have put it under romance, myself, but friendship instead... but it was good and fun to read. Love how Sora is so noble!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Excellent, insta fave!
Naivette chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Very cute. I adored it!
the T man chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I think Sora's awsome for comforting Kai and for helping her.(but what would you expect?)
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
How cute.
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
This was so adorable.. Sora's so noble. I loved this one, it just made me go aw. And that's definitely a good thing. Fabulous job with this one!

(favorites!)
xsynthetic-smile chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
aww. chibi-sora being brave for kairi. aww. adorable!

hah, but kairi's character was a little, as sora put it, damsel in distress, no?

"oh my i broke my ankle!" -of course, not direct quoted. haha.-

i really think those types of characters do that on purpose. you know, just so the hero can carry them. XD

but cute nonetheless. yay for chibi-destiny-trio!

_
shot123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
this is very good since i don't usually read sora kairi stories apart from yours keep wrighting like this
Koorino Megumi chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh gosh, this was so cute! I love the whole idea, especially since I can *totally* see them putting themselves in this situation. Your characterizations are absolutely perfect!

My favorite line had to be Kairi's, "You're going to leave me?" because I can just hear it, all shrill and disbelieving, in my head, and it makes me giggle because you know Sora's doomed. This follows the logic of children so very well. Your descriptions are also really well-done. And oh my gosh, Sora is so sweet and gentlemanly and generally adorable and Sora-ish! *snuggles him*

My only suggestion would be that some of the sentences sound a bit jumbled or choppy. I know fiction doesn't always require complete sentences, but some of the strings of subordinate clauses were a bit hard to follow.

Otherwise, this was just gorgeous. And oh my gosh, Sora is so cute! *squiggles over him more* Thank you for writing this! It made me smile _
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
SO cute. x33

I adored this, yo.

And it shall be in my favezies.

I like it that much. :D

Kaiora aadjajfaj adorable.

Anyways.

Love you.

[ goes back to KH2 ]
mully.chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I love it! So sweet what Sora did for Kairi!

[Faves]
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
That was so adorable. Sora being all nervous about the cliff and yet going to save Kairi anyway! He's so cute when he's being brave!

Fantastic _