Reviews for Prime Minister: Uchiha Sasuke
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
6243115
Heise chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
This is really cute. :) They're both very refreshing. Nice AU spin on Itachi and Sasuke's relationship.
Maybe Hinata can help babysit Shikamaru after day care and school! :D
Heise chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Aw this is so interesting
prioritizing education! that's so economically reasonable! nice!

and aww poor hinata.

more sasuhina!
toria chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
You asshole. You didn't finish this awesome story.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
Will you continue to write? I hope you will
anita hyuga chapter 13 . 2/5/2014
Are you droping the story? Please don't!
The story is beautiful and you're a wonderful writer, please continue the story
A Fan chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Hi! I really just want to tell or rather I suppose write to you that I love this story. I enjoy the interactions between Hinata and Sasuke. I've read quite a few stories in my time and your's has got to be one of the best written ones I have come across. I like how practical and realistically the relationship has grown over the chapters. I dearly (and most desperately) hope to see more.
Sincerely,
A Fan

PS. Good Luck :)
hyvvga chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
oh my, this story is really picking up the pace. i predict that hinata won't see sasuke as her "uncle" much longer. oh i hope you update soon, i can't wait to find out what happens next. this story is so entertaining!
up-and-moving chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
it's a very unusual AU, but you easily caught my interest with your literary prowess *laughs*
no, really ) marvelous stylistics, crafty plot, very slow relationship progress, which is extremely pleasing to me, because, I think, in this situation both main characters must find a connection between themselves, a certain kinship to start building friendship. like a common ground where Sasuke and Hinata would be able to freely converse.
anyway, I hope this beautiful story is not dropped, you are okay, and I'll read another chapter sometime in the future. I always worry when authors don't even update their profiles.
best wishes
SasuHina chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
The ending was so cute ! Update again soon ! I hope that you're not abandoning this story !
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
omg i fucking loved it!
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE CONTINUE
i just can't wait to read more.
kandita chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Very different from the rest...I really enjoyed thus nicely written story...I love it

I am hoping that you'll update soon

This is just too damn good not to finished:)
astraea.12 chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
I sure hope you will continue this. I can't wait to read what happens next. :)
almostflawless chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
Aww, Sweet:) Please update soon
Ezzy658 chapter 13 . 6/5/2011
Yay update!

Wow a 1:100 ratio huh...?

Well I hope this helps. I always try to leave a review or comment whenever I read a story that isn't finished, so I will try with yours too as I did in the last chapter!

I have one question:

How old are Sasuke and Hinata?

I know she is in high school and he is almost 30, but how old exactly cus sometimes the text sends mixed signals!

I like that Sasuke is starting to appreciate Hinata more and also understanding her more. I like how you described Hinata through his eyes in the way that people see her as (shy, timid, obedient, submissive) BUT I love that you added her subtle strong points (intimidating, smart, and well brave)!