Reviews for So Simple
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
No, I noticed that after I finished watching Castle in the Sky, too! I was very surprised that there was no kissing scene!
WandererOfLands chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
XD funnyyyyyyyy!
JustBlossom chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aw, super adorable and funny! I agree with you, I wish there was a kissing scene in the movie. Great job on your story! :)
Bekah chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I know they should at have done it at the end:(
Lily chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I'm really glad how you captured Pazu in this teasing fic-which, by the way, is very not-nice to tease someone with something so adorable as their first kiss!-because I feel you really got his reactions and his thoughts very well. And the un-masculine squeak-been dying for that since the first time I saw the movie!

Sheeta...well, I've always had a problem with Anne Paquin's voice in that movie, but darling, I could definitely hear her saying the stuff you put there in that annoying voice of hers? (What kind of accent is that, anyway? Was she trying to sound British?)

Anyway, completely adorable, and yes, Miyazaki really let me down on that! They completely touched on it...they way the talked, the way he protected her no matter what (PLEASE, that can NOT be simple protectiveness over the female sex...bah, that's completely overrated. They were completely in love, an idiot could see it!), the way he spun her around and around...they were meant for a first kiss. I know it's a cliche way to end movies, but it's true, and we all know it-they should've have a first kiss! I mean, I can fantasize that afterwards, they lived in his village and he worked in the mines and they lived happily ever after once they discovered their true feelings for each other...and I do fantasize that. But I need the reassurance, dammit!

Which you have so kindly provided. Thank you so much!
forest303 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is a great story! I had a lot of fun reading it! :D
writtenfables chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Cute short story. No you are not the only one who noticed that Pazu and Sheeta were touchy feely but no kiss, disappointed me to but I still love to watch the movie. I think So far as I know, Howl's Moving Castle was the only one where there was a kiss, barely see it but it's there. Great story!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
hahah! funny and cute, good job :D
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i totally agree with you! i love studio ghibli, but there's no romance other than a hug! it bugs me!

very well done. i laughed so hard when they BANG!ed heads! LOL!
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Haha, I like it. It's cute Great job xD (I got the same pet-peeve with this movie, haha.)

Tanu
akira-chan1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
*Falls of chair laughing* I can TOTALY imagine that happening XD Poor Pazu...

BTW your not the only one who was let down..
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That was cute and funny :)
Wonderland's-Pokemon-Master chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
lol yeah i know what you mean in your bottom author's note! lol i read the second one before this one so i was a bit confused, ah well they're cool
This is getting old chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
XD Man, i love this pairing...Katsu didnt seem to be this shy in the movie, but then again, they never did anything above K rated... But, bravo I loved it
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Too cute and funny. XD I know what you mean about kissing in Miyazaki's movies. The only kissing scene I've seen was Howl's Moving Castle.

Anyway, cute ficlet.