Reviews for Which One?
blueeyesdarkmagic chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
wow I was laughing my ass off. oh and um I would have him choose Atem. Tea is a bitch
kasmo chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Nicely written. I can get Yugi's dilemma, though I don't believe he would be the type to cheat. In my opinion, I would definitely say his heart would choose Atem. They're just perfect for each other.

It was definitely amusing listening to Yugi's rant, though I wouldn't want anyone to really have to be in that position. Someone always gets hurt. Too bad.
Nekino chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Its a very interesting way of writing, but it made the story pointless when you didn't tell use who he chose.

Thats my opinion.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
So cute...Though u might have had the decency to put who he chose...
kurogandaa chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Nice story, you know who I would choose.

ATEM!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I thought this was really good. I know who I pick as Yugi's choice. Good story.
Ayamette chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I think he would go out with Atem to be safe.

Or maybe Anzu?

I don't know?
Lipana chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
One word; Threesome!
Kuramarulez chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Atem. Yup. Him.

They make such a pretty couple!
Puzzleshipping00 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I Hope He Chooses Atem!
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
...ATEMU! w

XD Bwahaha! Of course Yuugi would choose Atemu! Anzu's nice and all but it's just friendship! *waves a flag that says "Puzzlshipping!" with mini sennen puzzle on it*

XD Puzzleshipping pwns all! *glomps*
kikomio chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
ATEM! ATEM!ATEM!ATEM!

(inhale)!.yes...i think yugi should go with Atem...

but then,*atem*i dont really *atem* matter*atem* im only one of *atem* many opinonated *atem* reviewers. This is just my *atem* personal opinon. .. :P

sorry now im being annoying.
kobear91 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This story is Hilarious I loved It though I dont like the Idea of Yami and Yugi together so Id have to say he pick Anzu!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Agh! Mean mean mean ending! On the other hand it was oddly intersting. I hope he chooses Anzu, but that's just me! _ Mean ending! _ Still it's pretty good.
Una1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
ANZU! Viva Peachshipping! YugiXAnzu forever!