Reviews for Salmonella Gets Sporked The Motion Picture
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
You are an utter genius. I loved the bit with the hair, and the changing names, and the caps lock, and the...

Oh, what the heck, I loved all of it.

However, it scarily reminded me of a LOT of stories I've read. If I put the links in this would be a very long review.
Smerby chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This story made me LOL on LOLLERSKATES while riding in ROFLCOPTERS.
Trinity Anya chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
You win at life.

Period.
KnifeGoesDown chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
That was hilarious. It reminds me of My Immortal. I like how Salmonella's name changed every few paragraphs. Say; isn't Salmonella food poisoning? No matter. The hair falling to her knees part was classical. This is the funniest parody that's supposed to be a parody I've ever read. Good work.
California smells funny chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
No! Do more, dammit! There's not enough decent parody around here! This is seriously amazing. It made me laugh so much I nearly cried, and the literalness with the hand/arm/shoulder thing was very original. Fortunately I haven't read many fics where they did that stuff for real, but it still struck a chord.
Cithara chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
LMAO! hahahahahaha that was so funny and I've only just woken up! Lol, you should write more spoofs and parodies, this one was hilarious! The only thing that worries me is that lately I've seen a lot of stories like this...and they're all supposed to be taken seriously...oh dear...
tiedye chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Funny, funny. I like how you seem to not be able to remember the names of the characters, and give them different names each time xD