Reviews for Self Inflicted Laryngitis
this was precious :)
Korrela chapter 1 . 1/3
thats so cute! I love it :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
TEEHEEHEE Awww that was so cute! I want my own James Potter!
ZC1896 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I LOVE IT! :) No matter how many times I read it, I STILL LOVE IT JUST AS MUCH OR EVEN MORE! :)
hufflepuff-hippie chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
you are perfect. and I love this. I love you. Would you just go publish a book so I can buy it support you with money? Okay. bye.
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
So cute!
KatieElizabethGrace chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is definitely one of my favourite Jily stories! Definitely. I love it. It's so funny and it makes me feels so happy and everything. Great story :)
PretzelofFate chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This was adorable and brilliant.
macawtopia chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Very, very cute ]
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Cute! :D
Hana chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Awww ... So sweet! I love Jily, and you just portray it so perfectly! I love how Lily was blaming everyone for her laryngitis and I love how she punched Rosier (I mean, how cool is that? A Lily who can throw a punch? Amazing! You never get a Lily that awesome and kickass in fanfiction! (I think it's funny that the review thingy is telling me 'fanfiction' isn't a word on .)) and I think her kiss with James was the most amazing thing of all.
Rose Jean Black chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hahaha amazing. I love sexy Harry.
RileyMLG chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This story was adorable! I love how she was eating (well, technically /not/ eating, but still) waffles at the beginning- it reminded me of Commentarius.
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
liked it. :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ah so funny and different and perfect. I think I'm repeating myself but all your fics are so great and even when they're fluff or about something obvious like quidditch and kissing they are so fresh and great!