Reviews for A Wish Your Heart Makes
Tellyounolies chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
wAHT HAVE YOU DONE

MY FFFEEELS
FUCKYOU

ahhh this was really really great though. all the cuddling imagery "curling around them both," "buries his head against Sora's neck," so lovely but the ending wwwrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

though i have to admit the fic wouldn't have been what it is without that. fics like these give me even more motivation than usual (is that possible?) to finish kh1. THEY'LL ALL BE OK ONE DAY I KNOW IT

ach thank you thank you for writing
puregarnet chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Sad and beautiful...
Night Train FM chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh. Oh, OW. Brutal ending (in the best possible way).
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Poor Sora... Is that whole beginning a dream?

I love it. Very well written and vivid descriptions.
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh, that's sad... but in a bittersweet kind of way. The three will end up together again!
Fire Kitten chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Ack! Poor Sora!

Wow, so it was all a dream? Or a premnition of the future?

Heh, I really like this. It's so dark, especally with Riku. The characterization is absolutely wonderful though! I love how you can make such an impact with so little words! that's a talent i tell you!
keigojin chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Stupid reveiw throttle. Absolutely loved this, it blends so well with what happens in game and it feels real. You write them so well
drinktea chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I'm not sure if I should go "Oh" or "Aww". This story blends so things together beautifully. The light side of their relationship showed throughout the whole thing and then there was that slightly darker tint in the last line. I loved it.

-Sakura
Tabitha Dornoc chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I absolutely love when authors can take Kingdom Hearts and make it feel Real to me, and without a doubt this does it. It seems like just the three of them, against Everything, and they're all so desperate to spare the others when such a thing is impossible. It's lovely and horribly heart wrenching at once. And, ultimately, the way things should have ended. Great job!
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
...this is why I don't read Kingdom Hearts fic much. Because I want stuff like this.

Thank you. It's beautiful.
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
The way things should be. Gah, I think I might cry.
L chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Soul Eater - Way to the Dawn.
Rahmi chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Yes! First try! -_-;; I just finished KH2, actually, and was aching for something with all three of them. It captures a mood nicely.

... More?
ChaoticThought chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
...

This was so great, I love the imagery and the way the story just flows. the ending makes me want to weep for Sora, though. Ahh...now i neew some KH2 to cheer me up...
Nakitama-san chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Well, shiznit. This is how I wish it would go beacause Riku is so fleshed out and it's freaky. It's -perfect-.

I like how Kairi is there and isn't bashed, and how the potion dynamic reveals each personality in a little way.

It's wonderful and they need eachother! Pretty much a favourite D