Reviews for In Case of Emergency
nerdtastica chapter 25 . 9/11/2008
whoa that was great! The whole story was just awesome!

I hope you update soon! I'm so excited to read the next chapter!

IllyriaVerona chapter 25 . 8/22/2008
Hey Hannah.

Good chapter, really good, short and sweet. I appreciated the French, it was a nice touch. :D

'Kay that's all.

Bye! :)

-B
Hunnybee chapter 25 . 8/19/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter, mostly due to the French. Finally four years of high school French being put to good use.

Now barring the fact I haven't studied, studied French in two years. Your phrases flowed quite well and I understood all of it. Only thing I'll mention is the 'Je, aussi'. I've never seen those words juxtaposed with each other, ever. It could be correct but the 'Je' equivalent in english is 'I' So I was slightly my head scratching at that. 'Moi, aussi' would've made more sense to me.

Also I was kinding hoping for a morning after scene with Seto/Anzu not just for more make out chances but I wanted to read how Anzu felt about her decision to finally be intimate with Seto. Plus merciless teasing from Mokuba. And while the oppurtunities not lost I suppose I was expecting it very next chapter.

One thing I forgot to mention last chapter-I was too busy pulling for the uncut version-instead of having Seto finding pleasure in Anzu sleeping next to him. He was devising ways to push her off him. Its the 1st time i've seen someone write Seto like that in an 'aftermath' scene, it really stood out to me and kinda made me laugh.

Update soon.
Anubis chapter 25 . 8/15/2008
Hm, come to think of it, my friend who wrote fan fiction told me that the number of readers tends to decrease after 10 chapters. It seems that fan fic readers are not very persistent :/
Anubis chapter 25 . 8/15/2008
"They want a stripper, right? I can't recall them mentioning anything about a woman."

Hee hee, Jounouchi, Honda and their ceramic monkey are my favorite comic relief characters :D

p.s. Maybe the number of readers hasn't dropped, maybe they just review less. Anyway, the story is going along nicely.
AmQaudrus chapter 25 . 8/15/2008
Yay !

I Already Readed it on LJ but jet reading it a secund time is even more fun xD!

It is fantastic x'D

can't wait for the rest .

ciao Q.
DW Yoru Okami chapter 25 . 8/14/2008
I love this story, and your writing has gotten better. your plot is well-thought, and the conflicts believable. Been with it since it began so do keep it coming. :)

I think the reason some people might have stoppe, or at least paused, in reading is because for a bit the interaction between Kaiba/Mazaki was put a bit behind to delveinto the story of Honda, even Mokuba. Or it might just be because the fandom for this anime in general has gone down a bit, because we are all getting ready for reality.

Anyway I'm sticking to this tale, and so...write!...Heh.

Decent chapter.

Yoru
drkmagiciangrl25 chapter 25 . 8/14/2008
Good chapter. I'll be looking forward to the sweet Seto/Anzu-ness next chapter! Please update soon!
Kermita chapter 25 . 8/14/2008
Yay! Anzu-Setoness!
Spannerspoon chapter 25 . 8/14/2008
YAY! YOU'RE NOT DEAD!

horray for updates! even if it was short...

love this story! (and my guess is the reason peeps arent reading is coz your updates are long time coming!)

dont worry, i'm sticking with it! its too funny not to!

XOXO

write soon!

Spannerspoon
KatrinaKaiba chapter 25 . 8/14/2008
Again, a fantastic chapter. I really liked it. I will always be reading. I can't wait for all of the Seto/Anzu-ness. I don't know French so I can't help you at all; only with Spanish and Italian. Again, Mokuba was hilarious. “Yeah, yeah, I know the drill, Seto; if anything’s damaged or out of place I get skinned alive, fed to one of your monsters, run over, or burned at the stake. Maybe all of the above.”

Classic.

See you soon.
KatrinaKaiba chapter 24 . 8/6/2008
This story is fantastic. I loved the prequel to this. You are a great writer and the words flow so well together. Your ability to keep them in character even with the humor is spectacular. I absolutly love Mokuba and how he acts, exceptional portrayal. I can't wait for the next part.
Hunnybee chapter 24 . 8/6/2008
Is anyone interested? Its like asking the cookie monster if he likes chocolate chip. Yes, yes and yes.

But in all seriousness I think the direction you were headed in was just fine and as you said it is a pivotal moment in the relationship and should be conveyed as such, it did feel a tad skimmed over if not tactful. Plus, seeing as how hard you worked on this chapter I find it a waste, if you don't publish the entire version somewhere.

Though I do wish you would've published it here I'm sure it would've been well received and kept the feel of the fic. I don't know your capacity for smut, so I'm slightly expecting something over the top if you think it would've thrown off the stories vibe.

Anyway another great chapter, please post extended version on LJ, preferably here.
Kermita chapter 24 . 8/5/2008
Who wouldn't stick with you til the end? Great chapter, it's about the same as your live journal. I know what you mean by not putting so much steam in this story since it has such a light tone.

That was a great decision since I don't really like those type of things ; Great job!
White dragon chapter 24 . 7/29/2008