Reviews for In Case of Emergency
AmQaudrus chapter 24 . 7/29/2008
Wow ! Wow!

Awsome Story ! xD

ICan't Wait For The Rest D !

Absolutly Fantastic D

keep Up The Good Work !

Ciao Q.
Spannerspoon chapter 24 . 7/28/2008
hallelujah! YOU UPDATED!

and here was me thinking you'd died on me!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Love this chappie, PLEASE tell me you're going to update soon (ie next week) or i WILL flood you inbox with comments!

XOXO

Spannerspoon
Anubis chapter 24 . 7/28/2008
Hey, black_tasha here (I found this nick a bit gloomy, so from now on I'm going to stick with my old one - Anubis ;). Now to get to the good stuff: they FINALLY did it! Hooray! (think trumpets and falling confetti :). Like I wrote on your LJ, I liked the chapter, and I think those few lines you added later made it even better. I hope you post the longer version on your LJ; regardless of whether it's better or not from the original, I think it's interesting to read drafts or extended versions: they give good insight into the whole writing process and the writers state of mind. And besides, a little smut never hurt anybody :) All in all, keep up the good work, and have fun on your vacation!

P.S. Damn won't let me vote on your pool because I'm not a member (gr), but I vote Red: Lust and Orange: Pride.

P.P.S. Hope I didn't take up too much review space ;)
r0gue lebeau chapter 24 . 7/28/2008
Welcome back! I would love to see that longer scene, please post it! :)
drkmagiciangrl25 chapter 24 . 7/28/2008
Great chapter! I'm happy to see that you finally updated! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!

Please post the longer (and steamier) version of this chapter on your LJ. Pretty please with a cherry on top? *insert puppy dog eyes here*
White dragon chapter 23 . 6/12/2008
Keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going keep going ten times please 8-)
Dark Necrofear chapter 23 . 6/12/2008
Hi! This was a great chapter, I really enjoyed it.
Menchi chapter 23 . 6/12/2008
I love this! I hope you update soon! -
MidsummerNiteDreamer Becca chapter 23 . 6/6/2008
Nyahnyah! Bad Becca! I forgot to review this the first time I read it.

Yeah, it's finally up. Anzu and Seto fluffy goodness!
Crazedchocolatefan chapter 23 . 6/5/2008
JUST NOW READ BOTH STORIES AND LOVE EM! I HOPE YOU UPDATE SON!

YOU ARE HILARIOUS KEEP IT UP!

ja ne

wuv

ccf
Ashes Blue chapter 23 . 6/5/2008
When I got the alert that you updated this fic I was really excited to log on and read it, and I wasn't disappointed in the least. Another informative chapter that I really enjoyed...I'm already looking forward to Ch. 24! I liked the scene in Seto's office between him and Anzu. You certainly have the dynamics of relationships down pat *wink, wink*. Also, when Anzu and Arisa were talking about marriage, and whether or not Seto would propose added to the plot, and with any luck, this sequel will end with another wedding between our most beloved brunettes. I can't wait to see what you come out with next. Keep up the good work!
MidsummerNiteDreamer Becca chapter 23 . 6/4/2008
Hey Hannah!

Yeah, sque! It's finally up. :D

So as of this you have 6 reviews, so more than half way there.

Becca
drkmagiciangrl25 chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
Great chapter! I'm so happy to see that you updated! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
This was very dramatic and very entertaining to read. The scenes with Mokuba are the best, he definitely makes this piece. ) And that secretary seriously needs to get run over by a semi, I can't stand her, but hey, its drama... Anyways,keep up the good work!
Kermita chapter 23 . 6/3/2008
Haha, I was surprised to see an update in my inbox. It was a lovely chapter.

xDD Mokuba sulking and moping. I love it. Love the in-characterness this chapter displays so well.

Watching and waiting!

~Mita - Yea, this is my first review for this story.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »