Reviews for The Ring
planet p chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I've never watched this show, but sometimes I just like reading stuff that I have no idea about for absolutely no reason at all - Did Danny play Jayne in Firefly and Serenity, because those I have seen? Danny sounds really different to Jayne too, which would be interesting if they were the same actor, sterotyping can get real bad - but this was okay, and it made sense, in an odd way.

Some people have the same thing with watches, or at least some people I know.

It was good.
CarpeOmnius chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
LOVE this. its great to see a character like danny get some depth, and just by using a single item you expressed so much about him, from his neuroses to his ideals. you are very good at what you do, my friend.
The Abbot of Beregost chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Excellent story. Danny always was my favorite character- the token badass and all that. And he IS the badass, generally the first guy in. Anyways, great story, keep it up.

Abbot
Miss Guinevere chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh I loved this. It really sounds like Danny, especially the part where he thinks he's not as stupid as they think. That's probably the one think I don't really like about the show, that they portray him as the big goon guy who's always wrong.

And glad to read I'm not the only Danny/Rebecca shipper in the 'verse... how about that wink he gives her when he's in the hospital? There's something there, I know it! [end of rant]

Good job! Now write some Danny/Rebecca... pretty please?
conflagrantThief chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Great fic. I like how he wears it for these really deep reasons, like his first girlfriend and how he wants there to be something to bury when he dies, and then he's also got these really shallow reasons, like it attracts attention from the ladies and that it makes an impression. The paragraphs about omens and him liking pretty things just seem so like Danny to me. And did he really wear a ruby ring on the show?

Luv, Adele

BTW, what does he think will happen if he calls her Becky?
LBF chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Very good story. I loved the Inside and hated that it was cancelled. This story about Danny was wonderful read.
Miss Lucifer chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
*flails* that was awesome. just wonderful. I loved the line about him not being as stupid as people think he is and about his future wife.

I just finished watching the series yesterday and from what I remember you didn't go against any canon.

*clicks on favourite stories button* bam! :) Now I need to find more Danny fics, need me some Love
Syphin chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Not a bad story, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who still misses The Inside. I was on the web the other day and came across a website that has the scripts for all the episodes of the Inside heres the adress if you are interested.