Reviews for 20truths: Sasuke and Tenten
Hinata Hyuuga chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh my, I can only imagine what Ino and Sakura would TRY to do to Tenten should they ever find out about this. Though, Tenten could handle them. Oh, and please make more for this! I want to see if something happens!
Ryuuketsu No Bara chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
NO! The world will know. and YOU SHOULD BE WORKING ON THIS!
tentenxsasuke184 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
oh i really like this but it needs to be longer
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
How cute!
random chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That's cute :D

But Number 4 was really sad...

Temari's piece is very sweet, in the awkward Uchiha way.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was funny even if it is OOC for Sasuke, if ino or Sakura ever found out who was inadvetantly thwauting their plans to get with Sasuke, Tenten really would need speed she picked up training with the green beasts of the hidden leaf.
glitterings chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh, God. This was amazing.

SasuTen is my second favorite Tenten pairing, the first being NejiTen, of course.

Bloody awesome, partner. Keep writing!

China Moon chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Thus is cute you must try and finish this if you can :)
haha chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Really nice! :)

#15 was so hilarious. Wished there were more "odd" truths about Sasuke. This is so cute.
Here1010There chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
My fav. would have to be I was Neji I would kill them. Naruto is getting impatient...I'm getting impatient-_-
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hahaha-SasuTen is definitely crackish, but you make it make sense, in a vague sorta way. :] And I like how there's not much of a conclusion either ['cause Ionno, I figure a 20Truths format is too short to explain their relationship in a believable way].

Nice! I enjoyed this.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
ROFL. Sasuke can be such a shy and paranoid person! But I don't blame Naruto for getting impatient ;

I hope you made a sequel! :)
ncfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
You know, Sasuke/Tenten is actually kind of plausible. They have at least met, and Tenten's the kind of girl he'd go for. Naruto's "assistance" was absolutely hilarious.
rhymey chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Aww, that was really cute. 3

I especially like numbers ten and eleven, about the sketching - very adorable - and number fifteen made me chuckle.

Nice job! Tonight I'm really into SasuxTen for some reason, and this is a great way to satisfy my cravings. C:
Serene Cerulean chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
i usually dont read sausten fanfics, but this was really well written
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »