Reviews for the dementors kiss
AllTheNamesITryAreTaken chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I like it...I personally always thought Petunia's comment about hearing about Dementor's was about Snape. It seems like she wouldn't have much chance to listen in on James and Lily, but we all know she spied on Snape and Lily. But I really like your take on it, too!
Vault711 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
wow, this was a great one-shot. i love how it showed JUST how jealous petunia is of lily. i wish this could be a whole story!
natalie208 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
that was such a cute story. i love james and lily.
The viEns of hIStorY chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Good story, it was nice and fluffy with Lily and James but at the same time it was quite sad because of Petunia. It might be an idea if you proof read it as there was a few little mistakes in there but other than that it was really good .
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
HAHA! Petunia SO wishes she had James! :D Unfortunately, she's not as cool as Lily!
Guro of Flowers chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hahahaha. Poor Petunia! ... Ok I'm done feeling sorry for her. That was so good. The title was sort of misleading, so I'm really glad I read the discription!
HarryLovesCarrie chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was so good! I had to muffle my laughter every time Petunia got mad (it's like 2am)! Great- no awesome- story! Your a fantastic writer!
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Funny... I liked it... well done.. ;)
Procrasti-Reader chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I REALLY liked this story. It gives insight into the relationships between Lily and James, and Lily and Petunia... and it was ... AWESOME! I love stories in Petunia's POV!
Godric chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
GREAT!
MondblumenTanz chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Wow. Amazing.

I love it like you described Petunia. I can understand her feelings and maybe her reactions, too.

Lily and James...cute

But James was really offending, and I can imagine why Petunia hates him so.

Great. :)

(My English is not so good, so sorry, if...;))
prc101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
awsome! i loved the part about james and lily having fun at the couch, they must really be inlove with this person!
Just a Supergirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I liked it :) A few typos, but even JK Rowling herself has typos. I hope I can have a guy like James when I grow up -sigh- :P

Good job!
Eternal Love LJ chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
This was really, really good. I love all your stories! Potter's Charm is my favorite EVER and this story is really cute!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
It was nice seeing Lily and James through Petunia's eyes. Plus, I really liked the Dementor conversation. It seemed natural and very likely to have taken place.