Reviews for A Very Different First Impression
Jansfamily4 chapter 2 . 7/18
OH ugh...Collins
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 7/18
I think I like it...keep it up
aamlkb chapter 2 . 6/25
Will there be more to this story?
SweetSouthernGal chapter 2 . 2/13
Stumbled across this on someone's favorites list. A cute little story that showed a lot of promise, I wish it had been developed further!
Bethelann16 chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Love the story! Hope you will continue and write it more to the original language of pride and prejudice :)
Blutara chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I know its hopeless to wish for you to update seeing as your last was in 2007, but a girl can dream.
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Interesting start
danbear chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
write more
ClimbingRox chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Please add more chapters soon ! XD
Z Grilles chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I hope this story isn't forever abandoned. I liked the premise, the style, and the way you kept to Jane Austen's original plot and dialogue while straying just enough to keep the fic very believable. I hope you update, at least someday.
TBLewis chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Please, please, please update. I really like where this story is headed and I am dying to read more.
Sariness chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I am enjoying this story and would like to see how will continue. Elizabeth will probably not believe Wickham as she already has a good impression of Darcy.
siobhan.22 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Good story so far, please continue
redstrands chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Do you have more chapters? I would love to read them!
mahhhfy chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I really really like this story, and although it's been a few years since you've updated, maybe I could persuade you to post another chapter? I'm not asking for any novel-length fic, but a few more chapters to finish the story would be nice, because I really do like your characterization of Darcy. Elizabeth too, but I like how everything is different because they met before the assembly. Plus your extra shy Darcy is really adorable and I want more of that. Please think about continuing this story, it would be appreciated by more readers than just me. Thanks for writing!