Reviews for A Very Different First Impression
Bethelann16 chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Love the story! Hope you will continue and write it more to the original language of pride and prejudice :)
Blutara chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I know its hopeless to wish for you to update seeing as your last was in 2007, but a girl can dream.
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Interesting start
danbear chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
write more
ClimbingRox chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Please add more chapters soon ! XD
Z Grilles chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
I hope this story isn't forever abandoned. I liked the premise, the style, and the way you kept to Jane Austen's original plot and dialogue while straying just enough to keep the fic very believable. I hope you update, at least someday.
TBLewis chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Please, please, please update. I really like where this story is headed and I am dying to read more.
Sariness chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I am enjoying this story and would like to see how will continue. Elizabeth will probably not believe Wickham as she already has a good impression of Darcy.
siobhan.22 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Good story so far, please continue
redstrands chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Do you have more chapters? I would love to read them!
mahhhfy chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I really really like this story, and although it's been a few years since you've updated, maybe I could persuade you to post another chapter? I'm not asking for any novel-length fic, but a few more chapters to finish the story would be nice, because I really do like your characterization of Darcy. Elizabeth too, but I like how everything is different because they met before the assembly. Plus your extra shy Darcy is really adorable and I want more of that. Please think about continuing this story, it would be appreciated by more readers than just me. Thanks for writing!
4leafclover0120 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I am sad to see that you have not continued this story. It has quite a wonderful beginning.
Little-Wolf94 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
please update
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
this story is going so good and then you decide not to update this is hardly fair... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE DONT KILL US LIKE THIS...
the dark euphie chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I for one mother fucking hate you at the current moment. This would be a kick ass story if you continued it. PLEASE update soon.