Reviews for Work of Art
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Man, I wish I can write about a girl's ass and get an A in real life.
Yamal chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Nuffsaid! That prompted some good laughts. Well done. _
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Really sweet and touching. Keep up the great work.
CastaS chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
great one, i enjoyed it.
bthecatslayer chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Great story, very fun read!
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
That was so cool. LOL! Well...all that Ron look those nights were her behind right. Can't blame a man for that. I would have done the same thing.

Danny
l33t-ninja-thug chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
hilarious, and straight up funny. good job
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Excellent story.

I know Ivy's piece of which you speak. As I recall it was a little more indepth, and would have most definitely earned him some trouble. But this was very cute.

Also, I hope you are feeling better and my thoughts are with you.
Anime Chick009 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This was a really funny and romantic one-shot. Did you make up that poem? If you did it's really really good! But the ending of the butt picture is a great twist! Can't wait for more stories from you! _
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Ivy's quite the muse eh? Well done Cappy, gave me a belly laugh.

Dug it!

THANKS!
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Great forward to your next KP fic.
continental-line chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
This is a definitely an original story. Who but Ron would have thought to write a poem about Kim's tush? I also liked the ending with Brick having to plan what to do with the next few nights free.

-Bill Ponder
whitem chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
In reference to someone such as Kim, I would say the entire package is a work of art. (and the fact that... well... she's a cartoon) I guess Ron just happened to be looking at one of her better... assets...
brassgrass chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
That was one of the funniest stories I've ever read.
3VAD127 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Ha! This one was a really funny one to read. As usual, you have outdone yourself. Great job; the story really is a "work of art." :)

I'm praying for you with your busy schedge. Good luck and have fun with every day. You only live once. :P

Thoroughly enjoying your fictions,