Reviews for Protectors of the ATeam
anonymous critic chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
do you onli give ppl bad reviews? or can you not think of any nice words in your small but critical vocabulary?

love ur loyal admirers-

not.
anonymous critic chapter 1 . 5/7/2007

love ur loyal admirers-

not.
trecebo chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
Having read this fic, I am so laughing at your take. Timeline, bad grammar and once more than once: it's all good! And I love the firecracker send off! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!
nedfan chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
Oh, that has been too long since I read one of these little gems. Once I saw the alert I couldn't wait...hahaha

I'm still impressed with the amount of work you put into dissecting a story I would've stopped reading. I probably would stick to being annoyed. Well done, great new catch with the minis.

Yep, interpunction can be a pain. But thruthfully: knowing when to use semicolons or not can be difficult.

I enjoyed it; well done.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I *finally* found it and it was really really good. I've never actually watched the A-team but I enjoyed it anyway.
Maraena chapter 13 . 1/11/2007
Hey, nice to see another sue bite the dust.
junkfoodmonkey chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
Great, a new chapter!

My favourite line:

Tasmin rolled her eyes. "How about we try to get through this fic without you trying to get felt up by canon? Think you can do that?"

Heh, Allison is never going to allowed to forget that is she?

And the use of the word "cerulean" should be a charge in itself. Why use an ugly and obscure word to describe something that's beautiful and easy to picture when you just say "sky blue" instead. Right, end of cerulean rant.

Relationship wise this Sue sure packed 'em in, both genetic and romantic. Poor BA missed out, she should have tried a bit harder and his cousin or something.
trecebo chapter 13 . 12/19/2006
Aw, you made my total day!

Chicks from the PPC

Protecting the CC

Deleating the OC

Who's better'n you'n me

That's why you need to go see

Indemaat and scream with glee.

That's enough to hear from me...
Maraena chapter 12 . 11/11/2006
You are now one of my favourite authors.

And I enjoyed that Hogans Heros (Heroes?) one you wrote. Some people just have no sense of humor.
nedfan chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
Yo Indemaat, I haven't been able to read chapter 11 and 12 yet, but 10 had already made my day. The mini-Deckers are just too funny: the Cannibal version...hahaha

Once again I'm seriously impressed with your coombing through a story, brushed out flaws etc. Mary Sues are beginning to get younger aren't they? I hope it's not because of a baby-boom...

I'll try to read chapter 11 and 12 asap. And give a more detailed review next time. Until then: way to go!

Je bent de laatste tijd erg actief: komt dat vanwege een niet aflatende aanwas van Mary Sues, of is jouw scherpe pen onlangs geslepen? Hoe dan ook, ik vind het prachtig.

De groeten vanuit het Arnhemse,

Nedfan
Maraena chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
Nice one. It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out
clairon chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
Great stuff Inde! Who'd have thought that Allison would turn out that way? What is going to happen next? Can't wait!

Just little one little gliche - as a practitioner of the 'art' - can we have Human Resources not Personnel please?
Slingblade chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Ok.. here it goes...

I enjoy your stories..but.. not at the expense of other people's freedom of expression.I believe that your stories while entertaining also serve to inhibit others that are attempting to express themselves through stories due to the possibility they will be the fodder for your next chapter. I would rather read a bad Ateam story than to have one not posted at all. Everyone has to start somewhere and we all are on different levels. I would hope that everyone could just sit back and take things for what they are.

Thanks.. PS now I am going to Write A Mary Jane.. you have inspired me..
nedfan chapter 9 . 9/8/2006
Ah, sweet. The holiday season's over, time to get to work for the PPC. I didn't know you don't dig Sullivan, though I have to admit, the woman did work on my nerves in that episode big time. That closet was good, they best had kept her there forever...and even longer.

She shot canon...boy, are her criteria adjusted? Bearing the same initials' good enough to get shot? Or is it just because it's Sullivan...*huge grin*

But maybe Tasmin had a really bad day. Could be...*cough 'pms' cough*

Although...the ninth paragraph in the first chapter of the original forced me to seriously gag, and put my head under a running tap with cold water.

It took best of my imagination to have MURDOCK -of all persons- musing Maggie is a gift to Hannibal, and it just didn't work...

I enjoyed your story, or better parody, it's good to see the PPC is still vigilant.

Take Care
clairon chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
Yo IndeMaat!

I am humbled that the great Allison and Tasmin have sorted out my glitch, and relatively painlessly!

I do have one gripe though - the budget on my writing is so tight it is non existent and the schedule is impossible to contend with when real life keeps sticking its awful nose in! So g;itches re bound to happen - thank god for the Protectors of the A team!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »