Reviews for Protectors of the ATeam
Traser SyberJedi chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Well, I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one to make some minor flubs. I enjoyed reading the other ones you've caught. Thank you for recommending my story to other readers as well.
junkfoodmonkey chapter 8 . 7/25/2006
Nice, I like them fixing glitches. Very cute. Oh and I can take Lynch off your hands, I'm preparing a fic set in 1977.
clairon chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
IndeMaat - you are so naughty and such fun. Never stop!
nedfan chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
Good post, I could indeed not find the story anymore... But this one was nice. They really did give her the benefit of the doubt didn't they?

But because I can't read the original story I can't judge whether it was a correct decision. Because we're talking Mary Sue's here...

Nevertheless once again a very entertaining story!
Traser SyberJedi chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
I loved the whole sappy movie comments and wishing for popcorn. That was good. And then the Battlestar Galactica comment really took the cake.
nedfan chapter 6 . 6/15/2006
Was very pleased to see the message in my inbox you have updated! Again, I was reading it with a huge grin on my face, as usual.

"If you'd have had an opportunity to point your Character Analysis Device you would have found that Hannibal was quite out of character in this story. He hasn't even lit a single cigar."

"I'm afraid my Character Analysis Device would go 'boom', like yours did, if I were to point it at anyone."

Brilliant!

Those time rifts...always a pain, hahaha.

Ik heb echt weer genoten van je verhaal, je moet er echt veel tijd en aandacht aan besteden. Ik weet echt niet of ik dat wel zou kunnen. Ik bedoel, mensen helpen: prima, dat doe ik graag. Dit is toch een vorm van veel arbeidsintensievere hulp (namelijk achteraf, i.p.v. vooraf).

Hoe dan ook: bravo!

And now I might read the original story...I think...
blackdres chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
LOVE IT! You had me laughing out loud. (And you instilled fear of writting for A-Team in me.) Well, at least I know if I screw up you'll be there to do a well written parody of it.

Good Job.
clairon chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
Yo IndeMaat!

Great work as usual and you manage to get in the great visual of Face in his boxers in a bamboo cage - works for me... every time!

Love it!
nedfan chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
Really nice, was laughing all the way. Seriously, is it a coincidence that I'm first reading YOUR slash-version and then the original?

I think you're doing a brilliant job, I don't have the stamina to go through a bad story, filter out the quirks and stuff, summarize it and then write a slash story...

But I'm glad you have!

Ik log vaak in om te kijken of er nog een nieuw 'kraak-verhaal' is verschenen. Er verschijnen wel afbraak verhalen, maar die zijn dus niet als zodanig bedoeld.

Overigens, raar dat zulke verhalen wel vaak kilo's aan reacties krijgen als: 'Geweldig verhaal', 'Goed geschreven', 'Kan niet wachten op meer'

Lijkt wel alsof er genoeg mensen zijn die ieder verhaal fantastisch vinden, of het nu bagger is of niet...Rot op zeg! Gewoon zeggen dat het bagger is, en dan ook waarom. Maarja...

Ergo: Looking out for more PPC action, there's enough around to go after...
ObsessedRomantic chapter 5 . 5/29/2006
ANother Tastey slam on a really bad Fic. Seriously, I can't wait to get cleared to my my very first Fic, even though I'll need a lifeline and a buddy
nedfan chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
Loving these parodies a lot! I agree it's frustrating to read a story to find out after just a few lines it's poorly written.

Often with loads of punctuation mistakes, even misspelled words (and to correct someone about his/her native language when it ISN'T YOURS is a very good indication of that...)

Sadly the PPC can target much more stories in a whole lot more tv-show fanfic threads.

Though I have to say it's good to see you're not just slashing stories, but are also offering ideas to improve the story.

Trouwens, dat Een twee in de maat, da's hartstikke Nederlands. Enige kans dat je uit dit kleine landje komt? Het zou wel heel vreemd zijn als iemand die NIET uit Nederland komt zo'n oer-Hollands versje/liedje kent. Ook nog eens erg oud (je hoort het bijna niet meer...).
ObsessedRomantic chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
YES! death to SLash I cannot stand when sex is injected int oa story just to gratify the authors hormones. That's why I don't do slash and when writting Fic I do my damndest to remember everything I love about he Show/Movie/Book and do that.
ObsessedRomantic chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
An Idea occures to me, suppose a group of Mary sues got otgether in an attempt to stop the PPC and tried to get the PPC to go after actuall original charecters in well written stories.

Meanwhile the MSA (Mary SUe ALliance) Starts attacking original Charecters to turn them INOT Mary Sues and Gary stu's to expand their numbers
ObsessedRomantic chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This story series is the most fun. I love the concept. Special ops agents resposible for protecting universes. This is good stuff
jessy luke chapter 3 . 5/5/2006
hey that was good but what do you mean by offensive language
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »