Reviews for Show No Fear
FantasyMind231 chapter 34 . 6/10/2014
It. Has. Been. Four. Years.

Finish. This.
Puffgirl1952 chapter 34 . 7/2/2013
Following and Favoriting...
WhiteWolfWoman chapter 34 . 2/20/2013
Yesyesyeess! PLEASE finish fic! Been going out of my mind waiting for the next chapter! *bounces impatiently*
Keep up the awesome writing!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 34 . 3/6/2012
I know its been a really long time since you posted this, but I just wanted you to know that I would definitely love to read the rest!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 29 . 4/28/2011
Ahhh. Back to this story after a long break-where are you? Where are my updates! I am almost at the end of what you've posted! Help!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 28 . 3/11/2011
Well, since you offered me a chocolate Jack :) Trouble, trouble, trouble. Lots to sort out here and I look forward to seeing what comes next. FINISH PLEASE :)
AliceArkham chapter 34 . 1/17/2011
Yes you should finish this story :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 26 . 11/24/2010
I love the gate-hopping stuff! Fabulous! I really hope you'll come back to this story and finish it :)
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 33 . 10/19/2010
Brilliant story - look forward to the next chapter
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 25 . 10/16/2010
:) Nice work! I can't wait to see what is next :) Malka freaks me out :)
ANguyen504 chapter 34 . 10/4/2010
This is actually my all time fave Wraith fic. I come back to this story everytime i feel in the mood for a litto something wraithy cuz not alotta ppl write about wraith's. I know its alitto late on the review but i came back here to read it again and saw that an AN had been added and felt i need to add in my bit of sayin Hell Yes continue with the story cuz i always hate it when i come to the end and Im like crap there wont be anymore updates so i cant find out how far this goes. I would absolutely love for you to add more chappies if you have time.
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 34 . 9/10/2010
Please, don't stop! I love your stories!
thegriffin88 chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
I do think the wraith are sexy. (another mental issue of mine to add to this list) But I always imagined getting in bed with one would end up kinda like a praying mantis ritual. They are related to bugs after all. 0_0
FeedtheFlames chapter 34 . 8/5/2010
Ah yes! I love this story! Its like Romeo and Juliet! I love it so much, I'd definitely have to reread it because I forgot a lot but I would love to read more.

Hardcore fan,

FTF
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 34 . 7/28/2010
Totally! Keep it up! You're awesome!