Reviews for Like He Means It
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Poor Hannah. Not!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I just don't like Hannah (or Piz) just because they were weak characters compared to other characters in the show. And they were just rebounder for the main characters. I feel sorry for them, yes. I don't like Kendall, but at least she was interesting. But thank you for this one shot, it's nice to see Hannah's POV.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
"You really don’t like Veronica Mars. But apparently your boyfriend does." Awesome line. I love it.

I've never seen seasons two or three, but the way you've written this piece makes me feel a bit sympathetic towards this Hannah girl. Still, as a LoVe fan I can't help but be pleased by the end.
Lilly for Algernon chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Argh how I loathed Hannah, let me count the ways.

I loved her perspective though, the characterization was perfect. Extra points for Kendall snarkiness, but minus points for no Hannah/Veronica interaction (I've never read it, there are precious few Hannah/Logan fics). Definetly one of the better VM fics I've read :).

P.s: Just out of pure curiosity, is your penname based of The Fray song Fall Away?
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh, my God. This oneshot is awesome. I was so tempted to skip over this story, it being about Hannah and all, but I was always secretly interested in that character. Anyway, I started reading the first few lines and just got sucked in. Amazing writing and insight. Wow.
gabs3.0 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I loved this. The encounter with Kendall at the store was priceless. Aw poor Hannah but Logan isn't a bad guy... he's just 'not a sweet boy'! Perhaps a little misunderstood. This was a good Hannah fic. You did a great job getting into ger head.